Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Eye Type: Eyeless (...sorta)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
[quote name="Ekon" date="2018-07-12 23:25:07" ] Okay... Snappers have really big eyes as babies. How would that work on say.. an adult skydancer? [/quote] It could be used on breeds with a certain eye size, like ancient breeds having their own genes.
Ekon wrote on 2018-07-12 23:25:07:
Okay... Snappers have really big eyes as babies. How would that work on say.. an adult skydancer?
It could be used on breeds with a certain eye size, like ancient breeds having their own genes.

GJAHSJHSH YES??? Maybe the staff could add a small dark ring around the eyes to make the eyes look bigger on small eyed breeds?

GJAHSJHSH YES??? Maybe the staff could add a small dark ring around the eyes to make the eyes look bigger on small eyed breeds?
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
ooooo I love this!
ooooo I love this!
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
that's so fricking cool heck yes
that's so fricking cool heck yes
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
I know I've seen this several times before but can't remember if I gave support. So...

SUPPORT!

I need a Death fandragon with these.
It's been a loooooong while (Innocent was Nov 2019) since we've gotten any new eyes. 'Bout time for something and these are an excellent choice.

As long as they don't make them breeding-only and give us two stupid vials like last time.
I know I've seen this several times before but can't remember if I gave support. So...

SUPPORT!

I need a Death fandragon with these.
It's been a loooooong while (Innocent was Nov 2019) since we've gotten any new eyes. 'Bout time for something and these are an excellent choice.

As long as they don't make them breeding-only and give us two stupid vials like last time.
ooooo support!!! these concepts look super cool!
ooooo support!!! these concepts look super cool!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
YES I would love this eye type! It would give a nice eye type for spooky dragons.
YES I would love this eye type! It would give a nice eye type for spooky dragons.
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
These look amazing! They would make a great addition to Baldwin or the coliseum.
These look amazing! They would make a great addition to Baldwin or the coliseum.
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
Also, I really want more buyable/brewable/obtainable subtle eye types that just change the tint on small eyes adults. And this would be wonderful for that.
Sometimes the current eyes even when small stand out too much (or don't stand out enough) but the MAJORITY of eye types are locked behind breeding and scattervials+RNG so there are very few options to adjust the tint.
So frankly "but you can't see it obviously enough on small eyes!" can be a good thing. And it's not a reason not to have it since by that logic all eyes but multi-gaze, glowing, innocent, and primal shouldn't exist.

Edit: I will say I think this particular type shouldn't be a Baldwin vial, while it's distinct enough to stand apart from Dark Sclera in general, I do think if we have multiple eye types from the same mechanic they should be very different in appearance, and Dark Sclera is already a brew-able eye. Not a deal breaker, but just something worth considering.
Also, I really want more buyable/brewable/obtainable subtle eye types that just change the tint on small eyes adults. And this would be wonderful for that.
Sometimes the current eyes even when small stand out too much (or don't stand out enough) but the MAJORITY of eye types are locked behind breeding and scattervials+RNG so there are very few options to adjust the tint.
So frankly "but you can't see it obviously enough on small eyes!" can be a good thing. And it's not a reason not to have it since by that logic all eyes but multi-gaze, glowing, innocent, and primal shouldn't exist.

Edit: I will say I think this particular type shouldn't be a Baldwin vial, while it's distinct enough to stand apart from Dark Sclera in general, I do think if we have multiple eye types from the same mechanic they should be very different in appearance, and Dark Sclera is already a brew-able eye. Not a deal breaker, but just something worth considering.
i really love this idea!!!!!
i really love this idea!!!!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30