Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 112
[quote]FR could have been attracting its intended audience for the past 5 years, instead of attracting people who like controllable breeding sims and then screwing them over.[/quote] This is a very concise way of saying how I feel.
Quote:
FR could have been attracting its intended audience for the past 5 years, instead of attracting people who like controllable breeding sims and then screwing them over.
This is a very concise way of saying how I feel.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Screaming to support, don’t have time for an elaborate responses but I love all of your points. Smack my vote down on that counter!
Screaming to support, don’t have time for an elaborate responses but I love all of your points. Smack my vote down on that counter!
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
I understand now. I was too powerful so the gods (Staff) had to nerf me.

What I mean is thank you guys so much again for the support! I'm glad that this thread is getting the attention 6 months after the Eyepocalypse. Maybe we will be able to change things on here if we fight as one!

Edit: ((To anyone wondering, this is just a joke))
I understand now. I was too powerful so the gods (Staff) had to nerf me.

What I mean is thank you guys so much again for the support! I'm glad that this thread is getting the attention 6 months after the Eyepocalypse. Maybe we will be able to change things on here if we fight as one!

Edit: ((To anyone wondering, this is just a joke))
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
It became 70!
Sorry about locked account ¦(
It became 70!
Sorry about locked account ¦(
@/echodino ajskdhfgjsd it's alright, I suppose. I'm still salty and devastated but I turned it into a personal meme so I feel a bit better. Thank you
@/echodino ajskdhfgjsd it's alright, I suppose. I'm still salty and devastated but I turned it into a personal meme so I feel a bit better. Thank you
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
If we don’t get any Eyepocalypse-related stuff during NotN, I hope we hear something in the new year. ;_;

So many people want things to change, and honestly, there’s no good reason not to make changes. Cycle the Scattersights and/or add individual eye vials to allow users to customize our dragons the way we always could, and add Legacy vials to allow users to continue using the original eye art (which still looks just as good or better than Common) that we bred/gened dragons for, and open up another customization option for players in general! The benefits massively outweigh any and all potential downsides.

Edit: TYPOS >:(
If we don’t get any Eyepocalypse-related stuff during NotN, I hope we hear something in the new year. ;_;

So many people want things to change, and honestly, there’s no good reason not to make changes. Cycle the Scattersights and/or add individual eye vials to allow users to customize our dragons the way we always could, and add Legacy vials to allow users to continue using the original eye art (which still looks just as good or better than Common) that we bred/gened dragons for, and open up another customization option for players in general! The benefits massively outweigh any and all potential downsides.

Edit: TYPOS >:(
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Oh my Geb, I had this extremely wild dream last night and it consisted of NoTN stuff plus possibly a new breed and different dragon poses. I know the latter isn't very likely but I was still excited nonetheless.

Eye stuff would be much appreciated, I agree!
Oh my Geb, I had this extremely wild dream last night and it consisted of NoTN stuff plus possibly a new breed and different dragon poses. I know the latter isn't very likely but I was still excited nonetheless.

Eye stuff would be much appreciated, I agree!
Well, nothing from NotN (though the new apparel and familiars are really cool!).

Holding out some hope for news on the Natural eyes and Legacy eyes in the new year...
Well, nothing from NotN (though the new apparel and familiars are really cool!).

Holding out some hope for news on the Natural eyes and Legacy eyes in the new year...
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
If they don't address this before the year is up it's really bad, in my opinion, considering this was the biggest upset of the year. They could at least mention that they *will* address it in the near future. Like, for real.
If they don't address this before the year is up it's really bad, in my opinion, considering this was the biggest upset of the year. They could at least mention that they *will* address it in the near future. Like, for real.
It is sad there's nothing here for NotN eye-wise. New eyes, old eyes, natural eyes or anything. It's sad we haven't seen anything in Roundsey.

FR can't be ostriches. Sticking their heads in the sand isn't going to solve anything.
It is sad there's nothing here for NotN eye-wise. New eyes, old eyes, natural eyes or anything. It's sad we haven't seen anything in Roundsey.

FR can't be ostriches. Sticking their heads in the sand isn't going to solve anything.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 112