Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help?
I got this in the coli and ... What are the genes and colors?
at first i thought it was butterfly/petals and scales but the hands werent covered in scales for it to be that and i dont think there's a color like that for petals
then i thought it was wasp and glimmer with butterfly but then
what's causing the blue mouth?
2iw4is6.png
I got this in the coli and ... What are the genes and colors?
at first i thought it was butterfly/petals and scales but the hands werent covered in scales for it to be that and i dont think there's a color like that for petals
then i thought it was wasp and glimmer with butterfly but then
what's causing the blue mouth?
2iw4is6.png
anniversary_separator.png
its hueshifted actually! i think its this [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=13&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=130&auth=0d6da7548207d62d024665d0887233ad5402a421&dummyext=prev.png[/img](xxx radioactive) and you can hueshift it back into tihs [img]https://image.ibb.co/goMaoU/image.png[/img]
its hueshifted actually!
i think its this
dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=13&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=130&auth=0d6da7548207d62d024665d0887233ad5402a421&dummyext=prev.png(xxx radioactive)
and you can hueshift it back into tihs
image.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Ahhhhh i want one now
Ahhhhh i want one now
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
oh dang, it's so pretty
oh dang, it's so pretty
anniversary_separator.png
Omg could you imagine a hue shifting tert? Maybe call it reversal or something? Quick someone make a suggestion! Think of all the possibilities that could bring!
Edit: just realized terts need a color.... hmmm.
Omg could you imagine a hue shifting tert? Maybe call it reversal or something? Quick someone make a suggestion! Think of all the possibilities that could bring!
Edit: just realized terts need a color.... hmmm.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
I love the recolours of things in the coli camp screens. And that hue-shifted Nocturne is fabulous.
I love the recolours of things in the coli camp screens. And that hue-shifted Nocturne is fabulous.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png