Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Camping...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Aluna [quote]camping is essentially captcha for the coliseum. You have to look for the image of a dragon among a number of images scattered over a small window. If you get it right, you get to continue using the coliseum with a small stat boost for the next round... until you encounter it again a few minutes later.[/quote]
@Aluna
Quote:
camping is essentially captcha for the coliseum. You have to look for the image of a dragon among a number of images scattered over a small window. If you get it right, you get to continue using the coliseum with a small stat boost for the next round... until you encounter it again a few minutes later.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Gouldiae Oh, interesting... Thanks for telling me!
@Gouldiae Oh, interesting... Thanks for telling me!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
@Aluna

It's a new mechanism implemented to prevent automated bots from grinding the Coliseum. Every few battles, a little captcha pops up asking you to solve a puzzle, and rewards you with a small boon. If you get it wrong, however, the Coliseum is inaccessible for some time. It's really annoying because the captchas appear so often that it really interrupts the flow of those trying to grind, not to mention it can be ridiculously difficult to click the correct answer.
@Aluna

It's a new mechanism implemented to prevent automated bots from grinding the Coliseum. Every few battles, a little captcha pops up asking you to solve a puzzle, and rewards you with a small boon. If you get it wrong, however, the Coliseum is inaccessible for some time. It's really annoying because the captchas appear so often that it really interrupts the flow of those trying to grind, not to mention it can be ridiculously difficult to click the correct answer.
Salt
@Alight I haven't hit one of those yet, so now I'm curious! Thank you as well!
@Alight I haven't hit one of those yet, so now I'm curious! Thank you as well!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
I think if there weren't recolors of items and backwards/upside-down things there would be a lot less complaint. I'd like to consider myself a veteran member and I'm stuck on these camping screens for minutes at a time. Is there really a need to make it this difficult to tell?
I think if there weren't recolors of items and backwards/upside-down things there would be a lot less complaint. I'd like to consider myself a veteran member and I'm stuck on these camping screens for minutes at a time. Is there really a need to make it this difficult to tell?
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh
I agree with that. I was just thinking to myself how annoying it is that the dragon images are often flipped - even worse, blend in with the background - so that it takes way too long to get past the captcha. If they're gonna make them this hard to solve, they really shouldn't be this frequent.
@Mokuroh
I agree with that. I was just thinking to myself how annoying it is that the dragon images are often flipped - even worse, blend in with the background - so that it takes way too long to get past the captcha. If they're gonna make them this hard to solve, they really shouldn't be this frequent.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Gouldiae man. I just went back into the coli and before I even start ONE FIGHT, this happens: [img]https://imgur.com/skxElhV.png[/img] I QUIT.
@Gouldiae

man. I just went back into the coli and before I even start ONE FIGHT, this happens:

skxElhV.png

I QUIT.
Salt
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2018-03-12 08:21:04" ] I'm hoping that we'll be given the option to toggle camping because I am in the same boat as you. I'm happier to mindlessly grind for hours without interruption. [/quote] Maybe it gets automatically toggled if you turn on keyboard controls? So if you're just using the mouse, there isn't camping. But if you're using keyboard, then there's camping?
Cakeless wrote on 2018-03-12 08:21:04:
I'm hoping that we'll be given the option to toggle camping because I am in the same boat as you. I'm happier to mindlessly grind for hours without interruption.
Maybe it gets automatically toggled if you turn on keyboard controls? So if you're just using the mouse, there isn't camping. But if you're using keyboard, then there's camping?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@Alight
that happened to me, too :( really makes you wanna quit, doesn't it.
@Alight
that happened to me, too :( really makes you wanna quit, doesn't it.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@CassieRose Even with keyboard controls toggled off, camping still pops up.
@CassieRose Even with keyboard controls toggled off, camping still pops up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18