Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Camping...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[quote name="Drakenhart" date="2018-03-12 08:45:13" ] [quote name="@Alight" date="2018-03-12 08:38:04" ] @ Gouldiae It's the worst. This didn't even happen during the beta. ;__; I'm going to have to start finding other ways to fund my shopping addiction.. [/quote] This could be that everyone and their mother's father's brother is in the coli. That usually overloads the system and causes more bugs to pop up. While for finding bugs/issues this is a good thing, it's frustrating as all get out. I've noticed a serious lag as well. I'm on a dedicated t1 line at work, on Chrome, on a desktop. This shouldn't be happening for me at all - but there is a hesitation when the controls pop up and THEN the battle scene shows up. It's like it's got to load the battle scene second and with all the assests, it takes a while. I would suggest going to the linked bug thread and post the above images with your information (system, browser, device). The devs need this kind of info to catch and fix issues. [/quote] Yeah, I was wondering if it had to do with the player influx. Although, you'd expect the issues wouldn't be this game-breaking. Imagine what'll happen during open registration.. yikes. I'm on my way to reporting those bugs! :p
Drakenhart wrote on 2018-03-12 08:45:13:
@Alight wrote on 2018-03-12 08:38:04:
@ Gouldiae

It's the worst. This didn't even happen during the beta. ;__;
I'm going to have to start finding other ways to fund my shopping addiction..

This could be that everyone and their mother's father's brother is in the coli. That usually overloads the system and causes more bugs to pop up. While for finding bugs/issues this is a good thing, it's frustrating as all get out.

I've noticed a serious lag as well. I'm on a dedicated t1 line at work, on Chrome, on a desktop. This shouldn't be happening for me at all - but there is a hesitation when the controls pop up and THEN the battle scene shows up. It's like it's got to load the battle scene second and with all the assests, it takes a while.

I would suggest going to the linked bug thread and post the above images with your information (system, browser, device). The devs need this kind of info to catch and fix issues.

Yeah, I was wondering if it had to do with the player influx. Although, you'd expect the issues wouldn't be this game-breaking. Imagine what'll happen during open registration..
yikes.

I'm on my way to reporting those bugs! :p
Salt
Yeah, I definitely think that it's an annoyance, more than anything. I understand that botters are a rather big problem in every petsite, but I feel like this.... "tool" (should probably call it an abomination though) is only hindering people like myself, who are legit human beings wanting to level up their dragons in peace.
Yeah, I definitely think that it's an annoyance, more than anything. I understand that botters are a rather big problem in every petsite, but I feel like this.... "tool" (should probably call it an abomination though) is only hindering people like myself, who are legit human beings wanting to level up their dragons in peace.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Cataclasm

Yeah. Since the stat boosts are pretty much useless, it's essentially a punishment to honest players. Especially if it shows up so often too.
@Cataclasm

Yeah. Since the stat boosts are pretty much useless, it's essentially a punishment to honest players. Especially if it shows up so often too.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
These doesn't really affected me since I'm too focused to play Coli and listening music on background. I'm never able to like watch something else when playing Coli. So for me something new like camping made a lil bit interesting to play-trough instead being annoying.

How about instead complaining being thankful for having faster Coli with some good fixes? Or not, there will be always new complains, right? That's just my thought so don't take it personally and I understand if you disagree with me. :3
These doesn't really affected me since I'm too focused to play Coli and listening music on background. I'm never able to like watch something else when playing Coli. So for me something new like camping made a lil bit interesting to play-trough instead being annoying.

How about instead complaining being thankful for having faster Coli with some good fixes? Or not, there will be always new complains, right? That's just my thought so don't take it personally and I understand if you disagree with me. :3
What is camping? It sounds like a really immersive mechanic if it is what I think it is
What is camping? It sounds like a really immersive mechanic if it is what I think it is
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
I personally knew from the moment they mentioned capchas that my color experience would be ruined. After seeing them happen every two battles in furvilla, I’ve loathed captchas ever since.

Now granted, if they happened like, every 30 battles, then sure, I’ll take ‘em. However they’re not, and quite frankly the boosts are worthless to most coli grinders.
I personally knew from the moment they mentioned capchas that my color experience would be ruined. After seeing them happen every two battles in furvilla, I’ve loathed captchas ever since.

Now granted, if they happened like, every 30 battles, then sure, I’ll take ‘em. However they’re not, and quite frankly the boosts are worthless to most coli grinders.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
[quote name="WhiteVenom" date="2018-03-12 09:03:03" ] How about instead complaining being thankful for having faster Coli with some good fixes? [/quote] I see you haven't been listening to people when they say it is actually affecting their ability to use said Coli. Hard to appreciate the improvements when folks are getting locked out by this ridiculous and unnecessary mechanic, and this is definitely going to hurt folks with vision problems more than anyone else. It's a valid concern, not a petty complaint.
WhiteVenom wrote on 2018-03-12 09:03:03:
How about instead complaining being thankful for having faster Coli with some good fixes?

I see you haven't been listening to people when they say it is actually affecting their ability to use said Coli. Hard to appreciate the improvements when folks are getting locked out by this ridiculous and unnecessary mechanic, and this is definitely going to hurt folks with vision problems more than anyone else. It's a valid concern, not a petty complaint.
@WhiteVenom
don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with all the fixes, and to be honest they even outweigh the shipwreck that is camping. But I just had to get my feelings out on the subject of how it seems to kill grinding, and wanted to see if anyone agreed.

@DuskAwakening
camping is essentially captcha for the coliseum. You have to look for the image of a dragon among a number of images scattered over a small window. If you get it right, you get to continue using the coliseum with a small stat boost for the next round... until you encounter it again a few minutes later.
@WhiteVenom
don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with all the fixes, and to be honest they even outweigh the shipwreck that is camping. But I just had to get my feelings out on the subject of how it seems to kill grinding, and wanted to see if anyone agreed.

@DuskAwakening
camping is essentially captcha for the coliseum. You have to look for the image of a dragon among a number of images scattered over a small window. If you get it right, you get to continue using the coliseum with a small stat boost for the next round... until you encounter it again a few minutes later.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@WhiteVenom

I'd agree with you, but voicing our complaints & concerns is the only way to get things to change. Flight Rising is very lucky to have such a responsive staff team that, instead of ignoring our reports and writing them off as annoyances, takes into consideration our suggestions. When we mention our concerns, it's not because we don't appreciate all of the incredible work the staff has put into site, rather it's just us giving feedback that they are typically grateful to receive.
It's how communities grow! :)
@WhiteVenom

I'd agree with you, but voicing our complaints & concerns is the only way to get things to change. Flight Rising is very lucky to have such a responsive staff team that, instead of ignoring our reports and writing them off as annoyances, takes into consideration our suggestions. When we mention our concerns, it's not because we don't appreciate all of the incredible work the staff has put into site, rather it's just us giving feedback that they are typically grateful to receive.
It's how communities grow! :)
Salt
What exactly is camping? I don't understand.
What exactly is camping? I don't understand.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18