Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Snake type game?
1 2 3 4 5
I would 100% support this and I think it's a great idea, and honestly even if it wasn't beautiful if it worked right I'd be so happy. To have a game I would actually be able to sink time into time and time again would be great I'm so bored with the other games in the fairgrounds.
I would 100% support this and I think it's a great idea, and honestly even if it wasn't beautiful if it worked right I'd be so happy. To have a game I would actually be able to sink time into time and time again would be great I'm so bored with the other games in the fairgrounds.
Dream and be dreamed about
Yessss, I would love to see a Flight Rising version of one of those snake games.
Yessss, I would love to see a Flight Rising version of one of those snake games.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
I think this is a good idea because it is a simple game that could be made with 8-bit graphics and a simple design
I think this is a good idea because it is a simple game that could be made with 8-bit graphics and a simple design
+1 more support! This would be excellently fun. I always enjoyed the snake game on my old flip phone. 0w0
+1 more support! This would be excellently fun. I always enjoyed the snake game on my old flip phone. 0w0
_
Full Support! This is a great idea and it would make the fairgrounds so much better :) The level designs could be based on all the flight regions or something as well
Full Support! This is a great idea and it would make the fairgrounds so much better :) The level designs could be based on all the flight regions or something as well
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
Thus far fairgrounds games seem to take elemental themes, so a snake game would be ideal for a wind-flight themed game if we're going with spirals. Or shadow, although I feel like Higher or Lower is supposed to fit that niche.
Thus far fairgrounds games seem to take elemental themes, so a snake game would be ideal for a wind-flight themed game if we're going with spirals. Or shadow, although I feel like Higher or Lower is supposed to fit that niche.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
I support this, I'd play that game for hours.
I support this, I'd play that game for hours.
gWmB8p.jpg
Support! Currently the fairgrounds games can only be played by mouse. Would love to see a game you can play with keys. I play on a laptop so it would be much easier to play games with keys.
Support! Currently the fairgrounds games can only be played by mouse. Would love to see a game you can play with keys. I play on a laptop so it would be much easier to play games with keys.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@serenityskies

I didn't even notice all of them were only done with a mouse that took me by surprise.
@serenityskies

I didn't even notice all of them were only done with a mouse that took me by surprise.
Dream and be dreamed about
I support this!
I support this!
1 2 3 4 5