Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Snake type game?
1 2 3 4 5
Snake itself is pretty basic. It wouldn't be too hard to give it a flight rising makeover. Maybe even use a dragon for the snake.
Snake itself is pretty basic. It wouldn't be too hard to give it a flight rising makeover. Maybe even use a dragon for the snake.
Support! It could be called "Slithery Spiral" where you're a green Spiral dragon and you have to eat insects. And you lose if your head touches another part of your body.
Support! It could be called "Slithery Spiral" where you're a green Spiral dragon and you have to eat insects. And you lose if your head touches another part of your body.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I'm all for more games that aren't puzzle based, I think an FR version of snake would be a nice addition.
I'm all for more games that aren't puzzle based, I think an FR version of snake would be a nice addition.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
+1
+1
VF45sGS.png
Yes yes yes
It was one of my favorite phone games back in the day
It could use keyboard controls too other than mouse clicks too
Yes yes yes
It was one of my favorite phone games back in the day
It could use keyboard controls too other than mouse clicks too
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Support! The more variety in games, the better. It would also be pretty easy to code, I think, and wouldn't take too long to make. Snake is super fun and I know I'm not the only one who doesn't like any of the current Fairground games.
Support! The more variety in games, the better. It would also be pretty easy to code, I think, and wouldn't take too long to make. Snake is super fun and I know I'm not the only one who doesn't like any of the current Fairground games.
Super support! xD I would absolutely love to play snake. It would probably inspire me to use fairgrounds more. The spiral idea could be really cool, as well!
Super support! xD I would absolutely love to play snake. It would probably inspire me to use fairgrounds more. The spiral idea could be really cool, as well!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
I would love to see the snake game in the Fairgrounds
I would love to see the snake game in the Fairgrounds
@FelisAries [quote]Support! It could be called "Slithery Spiral" where you're a green Spiral dragon and you have to eat insects. And you lose if your head touches another part of your body.[/quote] I like this! (And support the idea of a Snake game in general.) They could even make it more challenging/thematic by having insect and meat icons pop up, which you'd have to eat, but also sometimes fish or plant icons, which cause you to either lose points or lose the game, as you've grossed the Spiral out!
@FelisAries
Quote:

I like this! (And support the idea of a Snake game in general.)

They could even make it more challenging/thematic by having insect and meat icons pop up, which you'd have to eat, but also sometimes fish or plant icons, which cause you to either lose points or lose the game, as you've grossed the Spiral out!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[quote name="Lara8" date="2018-02-18 19:09:16" ] @FelisAries [quote]Support! It could be called "Slithery Spiral" where you're a green Spiral dragon and you have to eat insects. And you lose if your head touches another part of your body.[/quote] I like this! (And support the idea of a Snake game in general.) They could even make it more challenging/thematic by having insect and meat icons pop up, which you'd have to eat, but also sometimes fish or plant icons, which cause you to either lose points or lose the game, as you've grossed the Spiral out! [/quote] He could have 3 lives then?
Lara8 wrote on 2018-02-18 19:09:16:
@FelisAries
Quote:

I like this! (And support the idea of a Snake game in general.)

They could even make it more challenging/thematic by having insect and meat icons pop up, which you'd have to eat, but also sometimes fish or plant icons, which cause you to either lose points or lose the game, as you've grossed the Spiral out!

He could have 3 lives then?
1 2 3 4 5