Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli camping screen issues
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 73
[quote name="Anjoulas" date="2021-03-08 04:37:41" ] I never knew they announced back in 2018 that they will fix the captchas. -stares at calendar- Damn. Please, please finally do something, staff. [/quote] ^today I learned. PLEASE [emoji=ridgeback sad size=2] the captchas make snoot sad
Anjoulas wrote on 2021-03-08 04:37:41:
I never knew they announced back in 2018 that they will fix the captchas.
-stares at calendar-

Damn.

Please, please finally do something, staff.

^today I learned.

PLEASE

the captchas make snoot sad
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/16f3fa5a0320be20148bd7fdd1f0d0d8.png[/img] ;-; There has to be some solution, I keep getting ridiculous ones like this and I can't enhance/zoom or it makes the coli really ugly
16f3fa5a0320be20148bd7fdd1f0d0d8.png

;-; There has to be some solution, I keep getting ridiculous ones like this and I can't enhance/zoom or it makes the coli really ugly
support again (probably), this has apparently been a long-standing issue.
support again (probably), this has apparently been a long-standing issue.
zooming on the captcha doesn't even work lol, it just makes it big and blurry since the original images are teeny tiny

would it be that hard to just re-make these same captchas but larger for some temporary relief while working on something more permanent?
zooming on the captcha doesn't even work lol, it just makes it big and blurry since the original images are teeny tiny

would it be that hard to just re-make these same captchas but larger for some temporary relief while working on something more permanent?
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

It almost feels like the site does this on purpose :/
I sought out a thread about this tonight because I finally failed the captchas SO MANY TIMES that I was temporarily locked out of the Coli. I have good vision, but even at my very best the camping pages are a struggle and a hassle.

Tonight I am tired, and when I'm tired I cannot focus very well. I think I clicked on the familiar instead of the dragon 5 times in a row. This was of course because: a) familiars seem similarly shaped to dragons at such a tiny size, and b) the dragons seem to blend right into the background most of the time, making the familiar the first and most obvious item to click on. I cannot imagine how frustrating this must be for users with impaired vision especially, and I am honestly stunned nothing has been done to fix this yet.
I sought out a thread about this tonight because I finally failed the captchas SO MANY TIMES that I was temporarily locked out of the Coli. I have good vision, but even at my very best the camping pages are a struggle and a hassle.

Tonight I am tired, and when I'm tired I cannot focus very well. I think I clicked on the familiar instead of the dragon 5 times in a row. This was of course because: a) familiars seem similarly shaped to dragons at such a tiny size, and b) the dragons seem to blend right into the background most of the time, making the familiar the first and most obvious item to click on. I cannot imagine how frustrating this must be for users with impaired vision especially, and I am honestly stunned nothing has been done to fix this yet.
ieftwO2.png
I cannot for the life of me get coli camping and sometimes I fail till it kicks me off the coli. It’s not fun..

I don’t always use my glasses and even with my glasses I have trouble with camping. And the coliseum is a big deal for festivals and other things like hibden, swipp, and baldwin.
I cannot for the life of me get coli camping and sometimes I fail till it kicks me off the coli. It’s not fun..

I don’t always use my glasses and even with my glasses I have trouble with camping. And the coliseum is a big deal for festivals and other things like hibden, swipp, and baldwin.
4xTBSTZ.png
Yeah lol I got kicked out of the coli today while farming for the new familiars. Something needs to be done about this.
Yeah lol I got kicked out of the coli today while farming for the new familiars. Something needs to be done about this.
jCVhFoZ.gif
It's even worse with a 4k high res screen and I have good vision. I feel really bad for anyone with sight issues. My husband is color blind and I imagine (if he played FR) that he would have a real difficult time.
It's even worse with a 4k high res screen and I have good vision. I feel really bad for anyone with sight issues. My husband is color blind and I imagine (if he played FR) that he would have a real difficult time.
[img]https://i.ibb.co/jD46Kjk/Camp01.png[/img] Thanks for reminding me why I don't really Coli, FR.
Camp01.png
Thanks for reminding me why I don't really Coli, FR.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 73