Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Multiple Vaults for Treasure/Gems
Would make saving up for stuff easier. Like, just another tab in the Vault, where you can create different deposits for your money, and maybe name them too
Would make saving up for stuff easier. Like, just another tab in the Vault, where you can create different deposits for your money, and maybe name them too
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
No support. You can already do this in an offsite document: just record how much is in each separate fund, and put all of the treasure in your Vault as normal. It's not necessary as a site feature.
No support. You can already do this in an offsite document: just record how much is in each separate fund, and put all of the treasure in your Vault as normal. It's not necessary as a site feature.
windh4.png
I don't see why not! It also sounds great for better organization!
I could probably have a certain vault labeled for lair expansions and maybe one for gene projects.

Yeah I could just write it down somewhere but no why not?

Support.
I don't see why not! It also sounds great for better organization!
I could probably have a certain vault labeled for lair expansions and maybe one for gene projects.

Yeah I could just write it down somewhere but no why not?

Support.
I wouldn't mind being able to separate my money into a few goals. There should probably be a limit to the number of vaults... possibly you'd have to pay to unlock them? I wouldn't mind paying a small fee to unlock them for the convenience of being able to separate money into different goals.
I wouldn't mind being able to separate my money into a few goals. There should probably be a limit to the number of vaults... possibly you'd have to pay to unlock them? I wouldn't mind paying a small fee to unlock them for the convenience of being able to separate money into different goals.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
i think this could be pretty useful, maybe as extra rows to the treasure/gem section of the vault! maybe they could be crafted in baldwin? it's not a super game changing thing and doesn't really give you an advantage over other players so i feel like it shouldn't be too expensive, and no account upgrade type things have been unlocked that way yet.
i think this could be pretty useful, maybe as extra rows to the treasure/gem section of the vault! maybe they could be crafted in baldwin? it's not a super game changing thing and doesn't really give you an advantage over other players so i feel like it shouldn't be too expensive, and no account upgrade type things have been unlocked that way yet.

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
[quote name="WyvernVenom" date=2017-11-26 00:51:57] No support. You can already do this in an offsite document: just record how much is in each separate fund, and put all of the treasure in your Vault as normal. It's not necessary as a site feature. [/quote] Yes, but that's a lot more trouble and makes for a lot more unnecessary action. In addition, separate vault sections for hoard items overall would be great! Then all the hoarders can more easily separate different categories, etc. I mean, it's not [i]necessary[/i], but without a lot of "unnecessary" features in FR (for ex. the AH revamp; jeezums that has made my life so much easier), we would be clicking our fingers to death :'). I don't see why not!
WyvernVenom wrote on 2017-11-26:

Yes, but that's a lot more trouble and makes for a lot more unnecessary action.

In addition, separate vault sections for hoard items overall would be great! Then all the hoarders can more easily separate different categories, etc. I mean, it's not necessary, but without a lot of "unnecessary" features in FR (for ex. the AH revamp; jeezums that has made my life so much easier), we would be clicking our fingers to death :'). I don't see why not!
tUjSZIC.png
What about piggy bank items that you could deposit treasure in? They would not stack, like familiars and apparel, and could only hold so much. Maybe also require crafting of some sort?
What about piggy bank items that you could deposit treasure in? They would not stack, like familiars and apparel, and could only hold so much. Maybe also require crafting of some sort?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Youmeanies" date=2017-12-02 21:08:50] [quote name="WyvernVenom" date=2017-11-26 00:51:57] No support. You can already do this in an offsite document: just record how much is in each separate fund, and put all of the treasure in your Vault as normal. It's not necessary as a site feature. [/quote] Yes, but that's a lot more trouble and makes for a lot more unnecessary action. In addition, separate vault sections for hoard items overall would be great! Then all the hoarders can more easily separate different categories, etc. I mean, it's not [i]necessary[/i], but without a lot of "unnecessary" features in FR (for ex. the AH revamp; jeezums that has made my life so much easier), we would be clicking our fingers to death :'). I don't see why not! [/quote] separate vault sections for hoard items < yes this
Youmeanies wrote on 2017-12-02:
WyvernVenom wrote on 2017-11-26:

Yes, but that's a lot more trouble and makes for a lot more unnecessary action.

In addition, separate vault sections for hoard items overall would be great! Then all the hoarders can more easily separate different categories, etc. I mean, it's not necessary, but without a lot of "unnecessary" features in FR (for ex. the AH revamp; jeezums that has made my life so much easier), we would be clicking our fingers to death :'). I don't see why not!

separate vault sections for hoard items < yes this
FR time +8
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
FR finally gave me the ability to breed millipedes, beware
courier_spitfire.gif