Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add Generation to Dragon Search
I just feel it'd be pretty helpful to add a search option like in the AH with a g1 and g2+ option. For example I'm curious if there are any sky/rose/maize g1s (I'm sure there probably are) but going through 44 pages is a tad much. Might not be the most important thing to implement but I'd still like to see it someday c:
I just feel it'd be pretty helpful to add a search option like in the AH with a g1 and g2+ option. For example I'm curious if there are any sky/rose/maize g1s (I'm sure there probably are) but going through 44 pages is a tad much. Might not be the most important thing to implement but I'd still like to see it someday c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh
There is one already. It's at the bottom row of the AH dragon market input fields, where you can pick G1 or G2+.

Oops, sorry I read it wrong. lol. Yes support for more search options added to general site-wide search. The current fields are so limited it's hard to find or even narrow it down so it doesn't spill out a thousand pages for me.
@Mokuroh
There is one already. It's at the bottom row of the AH dragon market input fields, where you can pick G1 or G2+.

Oops, sorry I read it wrong. lol. Yes support for more search options added to general site-wide search. The current fields are so limited it's hard to find or even narrow it down so it doesn't spill out a thousand pages for me.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I don't see any reason not to include this. Support!
I don't see any reason not to include this. Support!
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
please

Searching by element would be nice too, but I'll settle for G1/not G1 :D
please

Searching by element would be nice too, but I'll settle for G1/not G1 :D
JQQ3Fjt.png
Support for more search options.
Support for more search options.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.

Enourmous support. Especially if element is added too- trying to judge eye color from such a small picture is a real pain.

Enourmous support. Especially if element is added too- trying to judge eye color from such a small picture is a real pain.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Support for all AH search options in the general dragon search
Support for all AH search options in the general dragon search
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
support!!

i think also adding the option to search for dragons within a specific color range, like how we can in the AH, would be a good addition!!
support!!

i think also adding the option to search for dragons within a specific color range, like how we can in the AH, would be a good addition!!
she/her
fr time