Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar items
1 2 3 4
As a person with lots of awakened fams who just lay around being useless I'm lovin' the idea, support!
As a person with lots of awakened fams who just lay around being useless I'm lovin' the idea, support!
dGVSNyM.png
Support!! but what would happen for festival familiars? would they drop their flight festival currency?
Support!! but what would happen for festival familiars? would they drop their flight festival currency?
Lichtdrache.gif
That seems workable. Though maybe just during the month of their festival and treasure/gems the rest of the year.
That seems workable. Though maybe just during the month of their festival and treasure/gems the rest of the year.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
I'd love for Coli mob familiars to drop their loot when awakened! That sounds like a really cool feature.
I'd love for Coli mob familiars to drop their loot when awakened! That sounds like a really cool feature.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
support! there's no reason why there shouldn't be periodic rewards for continuing to bond with your familiars after they have been awakened. nice idea! c:
support! there's no reason why there shouldn't be periodic rewards for continuing to bond with your familiars after they have been awakened. nice idea! c:
VCfSZFe.png x
x

hello! don't be afraid to
talk to me, i'm friendly!

> my wishlist
> hatchery
> skin/accent shop
@Roserapier
Support! It would promote more motivation in people clicking that familiar button. I know sometimes I can get lazy and be like, "Welp it's only fifty treasure, not like I'm really missing out".
@Roserapier
Support! It would promote more motivation in people clicking that familiar button. I know sometimes I can get lazy and be like, "Welp it's only fifty treasure, not like I'm really missing out".
CUnQdgy.png
Support! It'd be nice to get stuff other than 50t from them!
Support! It'd be nice to get stuff other than 50t from them!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
SUPPORT

I can get a podid familiar for kinda cheap, but podid claws are rare, and very early Baldwin recipes need like fifteen
SUPPORT

I can get a podid familiar for kinda cheap, but podid claws are rare, and very early Baldwin recipes need like fifteen
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
Support! I don't have an awakened familiars yet but when I do get them I had planned to just put them in my vault.. this would actually make them useful :)
Support! I don't have an awakened familiars yet but when I do get them I had planned to just put them in my vault.. this would actually make them useful :)
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
Yeah - I suggested this back in February of 2014... still hoping!
Quote:
If I were one of the Powers That Be (cue dream sequence music...) I would develop a gift bag from the Awakened Familiars that arrives once every 60 days containing a few high point food items (one from each food group perhaps), maybe a special little apparel item (flowers? I love the flowers) and perhaps 3 gems. It wouldn't be as generous as a chest but a nice token from an awakened familiar saying 'Hi - we are bonded and having fun here!'
I'm getting to the point where I have received most of the chests and I don't want to switch familiars - I like the ones I chose, I chose them for special reasons and, unless a better fitting Familiar comes along, they are there for life!
What say you, PTB?
Yeah - I suggested this back in February of 2014... still hoping!
Quote:
If I were one of the Powers That Be (cue dream sequence music...) I would develop a gift bag from the Awakened Familiars that arrives once every 60 days containing a few high point food items (one from each food group perhaps), maybe a special little apparel item (flowers? I love the flowers) and perhaps 3 gems. It wouldn't be as generous as a chest but a nice token from an awakened familiar saying 'Hi - we are bonded and having fun here!'
I'm getting to the point where I have received most of the chests and I don't want to switch familiars - I like the ones I chose, I chose them for special reasons and, unless a better fitting Familiar comes along, they are there for life!
What say you, PTB?
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 3 4