Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar items
1 2 3 4
Support! This is really great! (Now all my little children can drop stuff for me.)
Support! This is really great! (Now all my little children can drop stuff for me.)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
This seems to be a fairly simple addition that would generate more revenue for the site via clicking and refreshing and much more satisfaction for the players with their collected and awakened familiars.
This seems to be a fairly simple addition that would generate more revenue for the site via clicking and refreshing and much more satisfaction for the players with their collected and awakened familiars.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
I love this idea. It would be another incentive t play this game. It seems like drop rates are way lower now than they use to be. Being able to enjoy the anticipation of random gifts from awakened familiars. It would be like Christmas or the festivals. I look forward to those all month.
I love this idea. It would be another incentive t play this game. It seems like drop rates are way lower now than they use to be. Being able to enjoy the anticipation of random gifts from awakened familiars. It would be like Christmas or the festivals. I look forward to those all month.
Support!
Support!
b9hteu.gifImIdRDN.png
Support! I only keep my awakened familiars around because of lore and because i'm always broke heeeh

T'would be nice indeed
Support! I only keep my awakened familiars around because of lore and because i'm always broke heeeh

T'would be nice indeed
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
Support! What a neat idea :)
Support! What a neat idea :)
support~ this is really cute and also good for those dragons that have matching familiars, not to mention being able to get at least a few baldwin/swipp items without stepping into the coli.
support~ this is really cute and also good for those dragons that have matching familiars, not to mention being able to get at least a few baldwin/swipp items without stepping into the coli.

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
1 2 3 4