Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Improved hoard sorting/navigation
1 2 3
I literally woke up today and was like, 'you know what they need, better horde sorting/search' Looking for one thing is a pain! I am glad I found this before I posted another thread about it.

The AH revamp was amazing! A total horde revamp of the same scale would be amazing. And I am new from January so I don't even have a super ton of stuff like the OP here, holy crap.

Additional thought: I need to sort by quantity as well as by name, type of thing (meat, plant, etc.) maybe even color! Quantity would help a ton when I am trying to convert food and I only wanna convert the food I have the most of to feed dragons. Making decisions would be easier on what needs to go if I can create a handy list of what I have the most of. I'm sure I'm not the only one who could use this. Basically I want as many sorting options as could be possible, like the new AH. (Good job btw!)

Final thought: Yes, yes, please do this!
I literally woke up today and was like, 'you know what they need, better horde sorting/search' Looking for one thing is a pain! I am glad I found this before I posted another thread about it.

The AH revamp was amazing! A total horde revamp of the same scale would be amazing. And I am new from January so I don't even have a super ton of stuff like the OP here, holy crap.

Additional thought: I need to sort by quantity as well as by name, type of thing (meat, plant, etc.) maybe even color! Quantity would help a ton when I am trying to convert food and I only wanna convert the food I have the most of to feed dragons. Making decisions would be easier on what needs to go if I can create a handy list of what I have the most of. I'm sure I'm not the only one who could use this. Basically I want as many sorting options as could be possible, like the new AH. (Good job btw!)

Final thought: Yes, yes, please do this!
U1q83DY.pngtumblr_inline_odsdjy0pgR1tvou5h_540.png
Please. My hoard's not so bad compared to some but it's still a chore.

(Also support some sort of search function for AH/CR/PMs)
Please. My hoard's not so bad compared to some but it's still a chore.

(Also support some sort of search function for AH/CR/PMs)
And I thought my 7 pages of familiars was bad... D: Holy smokes!

Support please! Especially supporting a Baldwin Material only tab!! I have to sell so many things to see what materials I have/which kinds I need to make more of XP
And I thought my 7 pages of familiars was bad... D: Holy smokes!

Support please! Especially supporting a Baldwin Material only tab!! I have to sell so many things to see what materials I have/which kinds I need to make more of XP
I totally agree. Perhaps hoard and/or vault tabs with nametags, and that you can checkbox whether the content should be available for Crim, Baldwin or Swipp respectively. You could even make it so that we could purchase each tab (beyond some magic number) for some treasure, like lair expansions or apparel slots. Quick "sketch" with inspiration from apparel slots :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/11mYspE.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/aF9uhJK.png[/img]
I totally agree.

Perhaps hoard and/or vault tabs with nametags, and that you can checkbox whether the content should be available for Crim, Baldwin or Swipp respectively.

You could even make it so that we could purchase each tab (beyond some magic number) for some treasure, like lair expansions or apparel slots.

Quick "sketch" with inspiration from apparel slots :D

11mYspE.png

aF9uhJK.png
s0VUoD0.png
That looks super neat @Zwynx!
That looks super neat @Zwynx!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Thanks! Also added another image just now, to elaborate
@Rhea Thanks! Also added another image just now, to elaborate
s0VUoD0.png
Also please give us a search option for the hoard! To quickly check do we have a certain item we need. And alphabetical sorting option definitely would be a life saver.
Also please give us a search option for the hoard! To quickly check do we have a certain item we need. And alphabetical sorting option definitely would be a life saver.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Support! It would be easier to stack them as well, which would also lessen the clutter.
Support! It would be easier to stack them as well, which would also lessen the clutter.
Wishlist
WIP Hatchery
1 2 3