Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Improved hoard sorting/navigation
1 2 3
SUPPORT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY.

;_; MY HOAAAAAAAAAAAARD.
SUPPORT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY.

;_; MY HOAAAAAAAAAAAARD.
definite support from me. this would be a huge quality of life update and it would make so many users so happy. o,:
definite support from me. this would be a huge quality of life update and it would make so many users so happy. o,:
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
Support!
Also a thing that would be nice - when attaching items to CRs/PMs, typing the name in would bring it forward. When you need to select one particular skin and then spend 10 minutes trying to find it among 14 pages of skins you have....
Support!
Also a thing that would be nice - when attaching items to CRs/PMs, typing the name in would bring it forward. When you need to select one particular skin and then spend 10 minutes trying to find it among 14 pages of skins you have....
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia that's an excellent idea!
@RedWillia that's an excellent idea!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
A search bar would be excellent. Especially when selling on the AH or, yeah, for CRs/PMs. It's a massive hassle without it.
A search bar would be excellent. Especially when selling on the AH or, yeah, for CRs/PMs. It's a massive hassle without it.
they/her • FR + 3 • it's ok to ping or pm me!
Yeah, we've needed improvements to this for a long time. I've actually intentionally lost money on things like materials just to get enough of them out of my hoard to have Baldwin items closer to the front. :| The tiny little pane when selling in the AH is especially frustrating.
Yeah, we've needed improvements to this for a long time. I've actually intentionally lost money on things like materials just to get enough of them out of my hoard to have Baldwin items closer to the front. :| The tiny little pane when selling in the AH is especially frustrating.
Support! I literally don't use the vault for items because my hoard is pretty tiny, but I can understand why this is such an annoyance for many players.

This idea is specifically for the vault, but what if in the vault, familiars and apparel can stack? The staff said something about those two being more valuable so they don't stack to make things easier, but I feel like the vault would be different since it's a place where you don't need immediate access. This would save people the trouble of leafing through 30+ pages of things to find that one item they need to gift to a friend. True, in some scenarios even the stacks wouldn't be enough, so this idea is merely just a visitor probably...
Support! I literally don't use the vault for items because my hoard is pretty tiny, but I can understand why this is such an annoyance for many players.

This idea is specifically for the vault, but what if in the vault, familiars and apparel can stack? The staff said something about those two being more valuable so they don't stack to make things easier, but I feel like the vault would be different since it's a place where you don't need immediate access. This would save people the trouble of leafing through 30+ pages of things to find that one item they need to gift to a friend. True, in some scenarios even the stacks wouldn't be enough, so this idea is merely just a visitor probably...
Please ping me if you find yourself in need of my attention. If not, chances are I'm not going to be aware that I have a response. Enjoy the rest of your hopefully lovely day c:
Everything is dumped in there by creation date, and it's getting out of control. We need a consistent system!
Everything is dumped in there by creation date, and it's getting out of control. We need a consistent system!
please yes

either stacking apparel or sorting by sub-type or being able to mark favorites

please ANYTHING!
please yes

either stacking apparel or sorting by sub-type or being able to mark favorites

please ANYTHING!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
I support!
gods yes, we need a sorting system. I have no suggestions sadly for how it should look or how to do anything about it, but something must be done!

also, SchwarzwindSin's signature digg'd perfectly synced along with my music haha!
I support!
gods yes, we need a sorting system. I have no suggestions sadly for how it should look or how to do anything about it, but something must be done!

also, SchwarzwindSin's signature digg'd perfectly synced along with my music haha!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 3