Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bonding Ranks & Familliars
1 2 3
Yeah, with a border around awakened ones that would be a good start ^^ So you dont accidentally equip them when you want to bond with non awakened ones
Yeah, with a border around awakened ones that would be a good start ^^ So you dont accidentally equip them when you want to bond with non awakened ones
www.narsiph.com / www.djnarsiph.com
Support
Support
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
Keeping this fresh =)
Keeping this fresh =)
So much! I don't really care how they do it, but I really want to be able to choose non-awakened familiars for my dragons.
So much! I don't really care how they do it, but I really want to be able to choose non-awakened familiars for my dragons.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Push this up again. This idea shouldnt die, right?
Push this up again. This idea shouldnt die, right?
@narsiph you're not supposed to bump outside of sales forums ::P

But, I can support this. It would be nice
@narsiph you're not supposed to bump outside of sales forums ::P

But, I can support this. It would be nice
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Support, once I tipped the 500-mark I gave up on remembering which ones were still not bonded (and also kinda gave up bonding in general)
Support, once I tipped the 500-mark I gave up on remembering which ones were still not bonded (and also kinda gave up bonding in general)
66MHIIb.png
Well, i dont have to push the thread but instead of writing push i could answer the posts :) It has the same effect. Yet, this idea shall not die cause i think there should be really a solution with the bonding complexity.
Well, i dont have to push the thread but instead of writing push i could answer the posts :) It has the same effect. Yet, this idea shall not die cause i think there should be really a solution with the bonding complexity.
I just deposit my awakened familiars into my Vault, problem solved, you're never trying to attach them to a dragon because they aren't there. I throw the doubles at Baldwin.
I just deposit my awakened familiars into my Vault, problem solved, you're never trying to attach them to a dragon because they aren't there. I throw the doubles at Baldwin.
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP

WISH LIST
SEEKING TO COMMISSION
Support!

Also being able to sort by bonding level in the hoard/vault would be a great addition as well.
Support!

Also being able to sort by bonding level in the hoard/vault would be a great addition as well.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3