Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Camp Store"- camping mechanic
1 2 3
This is a wonderful idea that might inspire me to spend more time in the coli!
This is a wonderful idea that might inspire me to spend more time in the coli!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I could certainly support this. I would be willing to deal with the lag and grind hard again like I used to a few months ago.
I could certainly support this. I would be willing to deal with the lag and grind hard again like I used to a few months ago.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@sciencegal8 [quote]I like this, however... with the current site lore, all the flights are canonically quarreling. Maybe only Festival weeks and NotN have the pooled currency, and the other weeks the mechanic works more like the Dominance mechanic does/combines with Dominance? This would work best if you could choose whether to keep your firewood or turn it in to help your flight/the Festival.[/quote] Another great point! Having firewood contribute to dominance would be a brilliant aspect of dominance that would bring the competition to other aspects of the site. During festival weeks, the firewood could be replaced with chance at festival currency, or the option to trade firework in for dominance points could be replaced with buying more currency, like how that became an option at baldwin. Do you mind if I add this to the original post as part of the suggestion, with credit?
@sciencegal8
Quote:
I like this, however... with the current site lore, all the flights are canonically quarreling. Maybe only Festival weeks and NotN have the pooled currency, and the other weeks the mechanic works more like the Dominance mechanic does/combines with Dominance? This would work best if you could choose whether to keep your firewood or turn it in to help your flight/the Festival.

Another great point! Having firewood contribute to dominance would be a brilliant aspect of dominance that would bring the competition to other aspects of the site. During festival weeks, the firewood could be replaced with chance at festival currency, or the option to trade firework in for dominance points could be replaced with buying more currency, like how that became an option at baldwin. Do you mind if I add this to the original post as part of the suggestion, with credit?
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow Don't mind at all (in fact, I'm rather flattered)!
@Raikdow Don't mind at all (in fact, I'm rather flattered)!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I really love this idea! A slight stat boost really isn't going to help a lvl 25 grinding team, so having some incentive (get items!!!) would be a great way to make people more excited about the camping mechanic
I really love this idea! A slight stat boost really isn't going to help a lvl 25 grinding team, so having some incentive (get items!!!) would be a great way to make people more excited about the camping mechanic
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Support! It's way better than the boost one!
Support! It's way better than the boost one!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
Support, especially if there's a way to get Eliminates, in order to reduce their inflation. I don't know how often the capcha would pop up, but being able to buy an Eliminate roughly every 13,000 battles might be about balanced. That's roughly 72 hours' worth of grinding. Then again, I don't know how much time the really hardcore players spend grinding, so it might be anywhere between 10,000 and 25,000 battles.

At the 13,000 mark, a player who grinds for two full hours every single day would be able to get an Eliminate just about every month, as long as it was their only expenditure. There're probably few enough players who grind that much that one Eliminate a month each would drop the price substantially, but not into the floor. I'd say an ideal LAH would be between 80-120kt.
Support, especially if there's a way to get Eliminates, in order to reduce their inflation. I don't know how often the capcha would pop up, but being able to buy an Eliminate roughly every 13,000 battles might be about balanced. That's roughly 72 hours' worth of grinding. Then again, I don't know how much time the really hardcore players spend grinding, so it might be anywhere between 10,000 and 25,000 battles.

At the 13,000 mark, a player who grinds for two full hours every single day would be able to get an Eliminate just about every month, as long as it was their only expenditure. There're probably few enough players who grind that much that one Eliminate a month each would drop the price substantially, but not into the floor. I'd say an ideal LAH would be between 80-120kt.
windh4.png
@Raikdow

I absolutely LOVE this, I think it's a brilliant idea. Even though I don't use the coli that much yet (I have one eliminate, 2 more to go!), I would use it more if this was a thing, even though it takes me 2 minutes (or more) per battle. And like you said, I'd love a new special mechanic and way to get cool items

I don't really like the collaboration/donation thing though, I feel like I would stress out too much about having to make the decision to donate and possibly waste all my firewood, or not donate at all and possibly not get to buy the new item (because if this was a thing, there would have to be a minimum each player would have to donate to have the new prize option at all)
@Raikdow

I absolutely LOVE this, I think it's a brilliant idea. Even though I don't use the coli that much yet (I have one eliminate, 2 more to go!), I would use it more if this was a thing, even though it takes me 2 minutes (or more) per battle. And like you said, I'd love a new special mechanic and way to get cool items

I don't really like the collaboration/donation thing though, I feel like I would stress out too much about having to make the decision to donate and possibly waste all my firewood, or not donate at all and possibly not get to buy the new item (because if this was a thing, there would have to be a minimum each player would have to donate to have the new prize option at all)
BFEMrcM.png
Support! And why not combine the two? Have some of the items available in the shop be new types of Potions which impart whatever stat or exp boost when used in battle.
Support! And why not combine the two? Have some of the items available in the shop be new types of Potions which impart whatever stat or exp boost when used in battle.
moj0Ael.png
1 2 3