Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed- Betta Fish Inspired (New Art)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I love this idea! I have two betta fish myself, and they ARE quite beautiful, this would be very interesting to be put in! :)
I love this idea! I have two betta fish myself, and they ARE quite beautiful, this would be very interesting to be put in! :)
Check out my Art Tumblr! FeatherhowlArt
Thanks again all! :)
Thanks again all! :)
i love it
i love it
522p.png1722486p.png34878p.png13967p.png6019316p.png448514p.png7337131p.png
complete and total support. like 100 percent this should be a thing. can this be a thing that i can have? UNF DRAGON!
complete and total support. like 100 percent this should be a thing. can this be a thing that i can have? UNF DRAGON!
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
<3 Yes! I like this idea very much.
<3 Yes! I like this idea very much.
The first picture kinda reminds me of the Fae and Splendens makes me think Splenda.

Other than that, I don&#039;t mind a frilly water dragon, even though I prefer sleek water serpents.
The first picture kinda reminds me of the Fae and Splendens makes me think Splenda.

Other than that, I don&#039;t mind a frilly water dragon, even though I prefer sleek water serpents.
Oooh, those sketches look really nice! And this sounds like it&#039;d be a really nice species to have~

Support ^^
Oooh, those sketches look really nice! And this sounds like it&#039;d be a really nice species to have~

Support ^^
Oh my god I&#039;m in love ;o;
Oh my god I&#039;m in love ;o;
JkOIB83.png
Oooooo, these look like they could be seriously beautiful dragons. Supported :)
Oooooo, these look like they could be seriously beautiful dragons. Supported :)
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
They&#039;re beautiful! I think we&#039;re going to have a whole new range of dragons that shouls be approved with such great ideas coming up!
They&#039;re beautiful! I think we&#039;re going to have a whole new range of dragons that shouls be approved with such great ideas coming up!
5S2hFjn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23