Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed- Betta Fish Inspired (New Art)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I love bettas so much. I have a delta tail boy currently. <3 I would love to see this become a thing!
I love bettas so much. I have a delta tail boy currently. <3 I would love to see this become a thing!
ZVpCPil.png
Holy Stormcatcher, those are AMAZING sketches. Also, aquatic dragons = love. So count on all of my support for this!
Holy Stormcatcher, those are AMAZING sketches. Also, aquatic dragons = love. So count on all of my support for this!
I love it! It looks great!
I love it! It looks great!
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
Thanks so much all for the support! <3 Its terrible, I have about five more breeds I&#039;d like to show off, but I feel silly making more new breed threads lol.
Thanks so much all for the support! <3 Its terrible, I have about five more breeds I&#039;d like to show off, but I feel silly making more new breed threads lol.
There&#039;s no need to feel silly! All your drawings are eautifull and so need to become real dragons. Show us the new breeds, I for one would love to see them :)
There&#039;s no need to feel silly! All your drawings are eautifull and so need to become real dragons. Show us the new breeds, I for one would love to see them :)
I may not respond due to real life duties, but I'm willing to breed any of my breeding pairs on request, pm me and we can negotiate the details.
Ohh gosh. These are gorgeous!

This is actually making me miss owning bettas and other fish. ;w;
Ohh gosh. These are gorgeous!

This is actually making me miss owning bettas and other fish. ;w;
Yes to this! also, [img]http://i.xomf.com/bkbjf.png[/img] Tail apparel problem solved?
Yes to this!

also,
bkbjf.png
Tail apparel problem solved?
~
Whoooah. Total support! I&#039;d love to get my hands on some of those. They&#039;d look amazing with the tiger spot gene!
Whoooah. Total support! I&#039;d love to get my hands on some of those. They&#039;d look amazing with the tiger spot gene!
They&#039;re nice, and I do love my fin-ly dragons!
I think the fae were supposed to fill that role here though. Is there any way we could make a skin for them that is similar?
They&#039;re nice, and I do love my fin-ly dragons!
I think the fae were supposed to fill that role here though. Is there any way we could make a skin for them that is similar?
oh beautiful i love them :)
oh beautiful i love them :)
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23