Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed- Betta Fish Inspired (New Art)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I love the way betta fish look and I always enjoyed having them when I was younger. These concepts look great and it would be really neat to have a more aquatic style dragon.
I love the way betta fish look and I always enjoyed having them when I was younger. These concepts look great and it would be really neat to have a more aquatic style dragon.
tumblr_inline_oowdreO2lw1rvo05a_540.png qerty_by_mashabelyankina-dawwvut.png
It is too cute! I total support this!
It is too cute! I total support this!
OH OH this is beautiful!!
I'd switch to water and have a lair full of them colored as kois! :P
All my support, we need a more watery breed cause guardians just don't do it for me.
OH OH this is beautiful!!
I'd switch to water and have a lair full of them colored as kois! :P
All my support, we need a more watery breed cause guardians just don't do it for me.
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
[quote name="Erendira" date=2015-10-16 04:58:28] I still support and love this so much <3. (but i adore Silverin's older concept a bit more as the dragon looks so elegant and majestical) [/quote] I'm glad someone agrees, though I do see the resemblance to both Fae and Imperial in that one that I do not see as much in the newer versions. I do think the newer tail fin is interesting being so high up. Definitely unique! In either art I don't see there being much problem with tail jewelry as with some other proposed dragons, as the jewelry can be worn higher up or lower down based on the designs. Great water dragon though, defiantly catches the Tidelord's mystique.
Erendira wrote on 2015-10-16:
I still support and love this so much <3.

(but i adore Silverin's older concept a bit more as the dragon looks so elegant and majestical)

I'm glad someone agrees, though I do see the resemblance to both Fae and Imperial in that one that I do not see as much in the newer versions. I do think the newer tail fin is interesting being so high up. Definitely unique! In either art I don't see there being much problem with tail jewelry as with some other proposed dragons, as the jewelry can be worn higher up or lower down based on the designs. Great water dragon though, defiantly catches the Tidelord's mystique.
I love Silverin's concepts for a betta-inspired breed ^u^
I love Silverin's concepts for a betta-inspired breed ^u^
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
support, the babies look so cute!
support, the babies look so cute!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
I completely support this!! Love the looks of the dragon and i won't get tired of saying that we need a new water breed that looks... well, aquatic. As much as i love Guardians they look to much earth-bound for me to be the representatives of the water element.

I specially love Silverin's concept art. The baby is just perfect! Also the adult looks so elegant. It kind of reminds of a Kelpie (in its demon horse form), but cool and beautiful instead of creepy and scary xD
I completely support this!! Love the looks of the dragon and i won't get tired of saying that we need a new water breed that looks... well, aquatic. As much as i love Guardians they look to much earth-bound for me to be the representatives of the water element.

I specially love Silverin's concept art. The baby is just perfect! Also the adult looks so elegant. It kind of reminds of a Kelpie (in its demon horse form), but cool and beautiful instead of creepy and scary xD
s2RV7ry.png
I am not actually a fan of betas, mainly cause you really can only have one in a tank, but I am a fan of this dragon breed.
Support!
I am not actually a fan of betas, mainly cause you really can only have one in a tank, but I am a fan of this dragon breed.
Support!
Wsu677T.pngW1ufEjp.pngXVdLiaL.pngz0HlerP.png0cenukq.png
I support this so much! As a betta owner it would be super special to have this aquatic dragon in my lair!

The design is so cute as well!
I support this so much! As a betta owner it would be super special to have this aquatic dragon in my lair!

The design is so cute as well!
qAOaXBj.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • Support
  • No support
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • Support
  • No support
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23