Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breed- Betta Fish Inspired (New Art)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
i love this idea. It's about time we had an aquatic dragon.
i love this idea. It's about time we had an aquatic dragon.
+3hours FR time Feel free to ping me
I love this idea! Need some water dergs up in here! ;)
I love this idea! Need some water dergs up in here! ;)
"Find the place that love grows."
as a fellow beta owner i would Love this! all my beta's need to be dragon fied
as a fellow beta owner i would Love this! all my beta's need to be dragon fied
345jtyw.jpg
I used to have two beautiful betas, RIP them. I would love a beta dragon breed! All these designs are gorgeous, and we definitely need some sort of sea dragon already!
I used to have two beautiful betas, RIP them. I would love a beta dragon breed! All these designs are gorgeous, and we definitely need some sort of sea dragon already!
6FYEF.gif nmYtI.gif ralz7.gif 1pe9Y.gif i promise i'll get to making this pretty again
ooh! Support!
ooh! Support!
AdoptSkycat_zpslp7i9ijb.png
oh goodness the beeb I need the beeb
oh goodness the beeb I need the beeb
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Ahhhh The baby's so cute! Support!
Ahhhh The baby's so cute! Support!
I really adore Silverin's older concept. In my opinion, the head and body shape look nicer than in the newer design. I also like the tail. Overall the dragon seems more majestic and noble in the older concept. And the baby looks brilliant, Silverin did a great job.
All in all I love the idea of a fish/water dragon, I need like 30 of them! SUPPORT! :3
I really adore Silverin's older concept. In my opinion, the head and body shape look nicer than in the newer design. I also like the tail. Overall the dragon seems more majestic and noble in the older concept. And the baby looks brilliant, Silverin did a great job.
All in all I love the idea of a fish/water dragon, I need like 30 of them! SUPPORT! :3
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23