Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | What to do With Acheivment Points
So I've been noticing that there isn't really anything to do with achievement points. At this point I have around 100-150 in total, but without anything to use them for they seem pointless. I have two ideas:

PLAYER CONTESTS/CHARTS
It would be interesting to see a bit of competition between individual players rather than simply competition between the flights. For example:
1st place: (player name) Total Points: 500
2nd place: (player name) Total Points: 499

Etcetera

It would simply be a way to keep track of which players are most active and/or dedicated, as well as motivation for players to stick with the game in order to unlock more points and achievements.

REEDEMABLE POINTS
Another idea is that we could redeem the points we earn for prizes, food, or dragons of our choice. Perhaps even in-game currency. Not only would it encourage players to work towards certain goals/achievements, but they would get a reward out of it.
For example:
You could save up points (800 to a 1,000 lets say) in order to open a 'Build a Dragon' or something like it, however they can only use it for every purchase. (As in, you buy it, you use it once; then you need to buy it again)
You could save up points for things like gems and treasure: every 2-5 points gets you 1 gem, or every 1 point gets you 100 treasure.
It could also be redeemed for clothing, familiars, and battle items.

I know these are just a few ideas, and there are bound to be a LOAD more out there. I just think it would be cool for these points to go to use and inspire players to keep playing!
So I've been noticing that there isn't really anything to do with achievement points. At this point I have around 100-150 in total, but without anything to use them for they seem pointless. I have two ideas:

PLAYER CONTESTS/CHARTS
It would be interesting to see a bit of competition between individual players rather than simply competition between the flights. For example:
1st place: (player name) Total Points: 500
2nd place: (player name) Total Points: 499

Etcetera

It would simply be a way to keep track of which players are most active and/or dedicated, as well as motivation for players to stick with the game in order to unlock more points and achievements.

REEDEMABLE POINTS
Another idea is that we could redeem the points we earn for prizes, food, or dragons of our choice. Perhaps even in-game currency. Not only would it encourage players to work towards certain goals/achievements, but they would get a reward out of it.
For example:
You could save up points (800 to a 1,000 lets say) in order to open a 'Build a Dragon' or something like it, however they can only use it for every purchase. (As in, you buy it, you use it once; then you need to buy it again)
You could save up points for things like gems and treasure: every 2-5 points gets you 1 gem, or every 1 point gets you 100 treasure.
It could also be redeemed for clothing, familiars, and battle items.

I know these are just a few ideas, and there are bound to be a LOAD more out there. I just think it would be cool for these points to go to use and inspire players to keep playing!
9bpeJt.jpg
@sushiPasta
I feel like this is a good idea in concept; however, I don't think it would work in practice. Considering that there's a limited amount of achievement points, the prizes could end up making themselves mutually exclusive. If it were a milestone system, though, I think that could definitely work. (I.e. 100 points gets you 5 gems, etc.)
@sushiPasta
I feel like this is a good idea in concept; however, I don't think it would work in practice. Considering that there's a limited amount of achievement points, the prizes could end up making themselves mutually exclusive. If it were a milestone system, though, I think that could definitely work. (I.e. 100 points gets you 5 gems, etc.)
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
It may be a shop where you can access a certain tier only if you have enough points? Say, if you have 250 points you can buy some exclusive apparel, at 500 there are familiars too, at 1000 a vista is added, at 1500 (well, we will have more achievements one day) a skin (just an example). They will serve as a treasure sink, too!

All of these should be clanbound, though, otherwise it's a bit pointless. Also, the max number of points should not include KS achievement (which costs 50 points but can be considered unachieavable now).
It may be a shop where you can access a certain tier only if you have enough points? Say, if you have 250 points you can buy some exclusive apparel, at 500 there are familiars too, at 1000 a vista is added, at 1500 (well, we will have more achievements one day) a skin (just an example). They will serve as a treasure sink, too!

All of these should be clanbound, though, otherwise it's a bit pointless. Also, the max number of points should not include KS achievement (which costs 50 points but can be considered unachieavable now).
@EagleFairy

That actually sounds better than my original idea. I like it! :)
@EagleFairy

That actually sounds better than my original idea. I like it! :)
9bpeJt.jpg
@sushiPasta
Thanks! That's what some of the other games I play do, so I thought it could work here.
@sushiPasta
Thanks! That's what some of the other games I play do, so I thought it could work here.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@SushiPasta I like the idea of using the Achievement Points for something! However, I believe something like that is being planned for the future - the achievement system currently is old and glitchy, and the admins are planning a revamp. They don't want to do anything big with the achievement system until it's revamped.
@SushiPasta I like the idea of using the Achievement Points for something! However, I believe something like that is being planned for the future - the achievement system currently is old and glitchy, and the admins are planning a revamp. They don't want to do anything big with the achievement system until it's revamped.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I would personally prefer if achievement points don't do anything- that's what (most) achievement systems are for. The satisfaction of having them should be enough.

However I would definitely support a vista for a certain amount of points! Or multiple for different amounts of points? But overall would not support achievements allowing you access to items/usable things/etc.
I would personally prefer if achievement points don't do anything- that's what (most) achievement systems are for. The satisfaction of having them should be enough.

However I would definitely support a vista for a certain amount of points! Or multiple for different amounts of points? But overall would not support achievements allowing you access to items/usable things/etc.
I support milestone prizes instead of spending the points, the the amount of points you can get are limited and fixed.
I support milestone prizes instead of spending the points, the the amount of points you can get are limited and fixed.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif