Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breed Characteristic Apparel
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
[quote name="SecrataryBird" date="2021-03-22 23:42:57" ] May I suggest adding to the characteristic lists for fae and gaoler? Fae: -crests -long elegant wing tips/points Gaoler: -head hair -chin spikes -wing paw pads -leg fluff -long claws I overall support this. It has some serious fashion potential [/quote] Those are good ideas :) I would add them to the OP, but I think it needs to be edited some because it is huge, and right now I don't feel up t oit.
SecrataryBird wrote on 2021-03-22 23:42:57:
May I suggest adding to the characteristic lists for fae and gaoler?

Fae:
-crests
-long elegant wing tips/points

Gaoler:
-head hair
-chin spikes
-wing paw pads
-leg fluff
-long claws

I overall support this. It has some serious fashion potential
Those are good ideas :)

I would add them to the OP, but I think it needs to be edited some because it is huge, and right now I don't feel up t oit.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I still support this. I think it's feasible. It's not as if the staff would have to roll out every characteristic at once. Just a new set whenever there's time. For example, releasing spade tails. Then later, guardian beards. Whenever there's a lull in updates, coatl feather manes. Etc.
I still support this. I think it's feasible. It's not as if the staff would have to roll out every characteristic at once. Just a new set whenever there's time. For example, releasing spade tails. Then later, guardian beards. Whenever there's a lull in updates, coatl feather manes. Etc.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
support, there's legit no reason not to have this. gradually adding them like @/gemajgall said above me would work!
support, there's legit no reason not to have this. gradually adding them like @/gemajgall said above me would work!
100% support! I would love to give feathers and antlers and pearls and all that amazing breed-specific stuff to my dragons.
100% support! I would love to give feathers and antlers and pearls and all that amazing breed-specific stuff to my dragons.
Lichtdrache.gif
I really like the idea of ancient breed characteristics, actually. :D Ancients might not be able to wear them, but you could give your Wildclaw fins because they have Banescale ancestry in their lore. Or your shadow Snapper who sports a Veilspun mane because they've been blessed by their element. Or just giving your Coatl huge Gaoler antlers because they're fun!

I'm assuming this has already been said in the thread, but I would imagine the colour options would match some of the most popular (plus neutral) gene colours? Like white, black, radioactive, caribbean, rose, jade... And then things like horns and feathers would match the accent colours of those respective genes, like the ivory colour on white dragons. Maybe not perfect, but it would at least guarantee a match on some dragons!
I really like the idea of ancient breed characteristics, actually. :D Ancients might not be able to wear them, but you could give your Wildclaw fins because they have Banescale ancestry in their lore. Or your shadow Snapper who sports a Veilspun mane because they've been blessed by their element. Or just giving your Coatl huge Gaoler antlers because they're fun!

I'm assuming this has already been said in the thread, but I would imagine the colour options would match some of the most popular (plus neutral) gene colours? Like white, black, radioactive, caribbean, rose, jade... And then things like horns and feathers would match the accent colours of those respective genes, like the ivory colour on white dragons. Maybe not perfect, but it would at least guarantee a match on some dragons!
I was just thinking about this today (again)!
At the moment the only things we really have are the april fools' paper masques, which (while cute) aren't what many people consider 'serious' breed apparel. So I am yet again stating my support for this.

As far as colours, I'd expect a usual range like they did for, say, the starsilks. Or colours for each flight plus white and black.
I was just thinking about this today (again)!
At the moment the only things we really have are the april fools' paper masques, which (while cute) aren't what many people consider 'serious' breed apparel. So I am yet again stating my support for this.

As far as colours, I'd expect a usual range like they did for, say, the starsilks. Or colours for each flight plus white and black.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
ohh, big support for this. these apparel pieces would open up so many customization options that we didn't have in the past.
ohh, big support for this. these apparel pieces would open up so many customization options that we didn't have in the past.
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
Oh I love this idea. Also not instead of the current colour suggestions but rather alongside - I'd love to see more... mmm diaphanous colours? Think the starsilk apparel or the prismatic silks? (... actually I think some of the other silk apparel is quite transparent also, whatever the pale blue one is called is very light and see through.) Which 1) would just be pretty okay [emoji=bogsneak winking size=2] and 2) would allow for adding the apparel to dragons whose colours don't match terribly well, because those kinds of apparel allow a fairly delicate mix between the dragon colour and the apparel colour, AND in many cases you can layer them to get a different effect than either colour on its own. Anyway. Big support, yes please!
Oh I love this idea.

Also not instead of the current colour suggestions but rather alongside - I'd love to see more... mmm diaphanous colours? Think the starsilk apparel or the prismatic silks? (... actually I think some of the other silk apparel is quite transparent also, whatever the pale blue one is called is very light and see through.) Which 1) would just be pretty okay and 2) would allow for adding the apparel to dragons whose colours don't match terribly well, because those kinds of apparel allow a fairly delicate mix between the dragon colour and the apparel colour, AND in many cases you can layer them to get a different effect than either colour on its own.

Anyway. Big support, yes please!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
This is super cool! Full support, I would love to see this happen! Real hybrids would be really chaotic, so this is probably the best solution I've ever seen for it!
This is super cool! Full support, I would love to see this happen! Real hybrids would be really chaotic, so this is probably the best solution I've ever seen for it!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
Omg I love this idea! I always wanted dragon hybrids, but I know this would mess with game mechanics and many people would be unhappy, but this is the perfect solution for the problem! I have a Imp+Bog hybrid in my lore and I would love to make him look like one. So 100% Support!
Omg I love this idea! I always wanted dragon hybrids, but I know this would mess with game mechanics and many people would be unhappy, but this is the perfect solution for the problem! I have a Imp+Bog hybrid in my lore and I would love to make him look like one. So 100% Support!
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28