Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Rebalance
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hope you haven't forgot about this @Varric there are a lot of great ideas in here
Hope you haven't forgot about this @Varric there are a lot of great ideas in here
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage

No, just super busy and no computer atm so hard to keep up. Thanks for the bump!
@DragonSage

No, just super busy and no computer atm so hard to keep up. Thanks for the bump!
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
Support! The ideas are great! I hope they add this in.
Support! The ideas are great! I hope they add this in.
@Varric good to hear, I hadn't seen this thread in a while so I went searching for it.
@Varric good to hear, I hadn't seen this thread in a while so I went searching for it.
Bump
Bump
Support!!
Support!!
Like animal/Furry art? Check out my dA!
http://toxicundead.deviantart.com
@Varric Excellent! The Coli is one of my favorite parts of the site, a reboot like this would make it so much more interesting.
@Varric Excellent! The Coli is one of my favorite parts of the site, a reboot like this would make it so much more interesting.
windh4.png
Support, very well written and great ideas.
Support, very well written and great ideas.
raffle2.pngDanafox_sig.gif
I've thought of something regarding stat-changing armor.

What if the armor bought from the competitor's stall had augment stone slots in them? That way, you could choose what stats you want to put into it and still have the apparel you like.

Also, perhaps an item that adds an augment stone slot onto existing apparel, up to a cap of like... two slots.

The only issue I guess would be the fact that, eventually, you could have a monstrously strong dragon. But future venue releases (and naturally, pvp opponents also having strong dragons) could combat these particular issues.

@DragonSage What do you think?
I've thought of something regarding stat-changing armor.

What if the armor bought from the competitor's stall had augment stone slots in them? That way, you could choose what stats you want to put into it and still have the apparel you like.

Also, perhaps an item that adds an augment stone slot onto existing apparel, up to a cap of like... two slots.

The only issue I guess would be the fact that, eventually, you could have a monstrously strong dragon. But future venue releases (and naturally, pvp opponents also having strong dragons) could combat these particular issues.

@DragonSage What do you think?
If the slots are in only certain apparel it still forces players to choose certain apparel for their dragons (even if they can choose which stats they want) and to have a competitive dragon players would be forced to dress the dragon even if they prefer him minimally dressed. Even if all apparel had slots for stones, there is a borderline P2W issue since additional apparel slots can be unlocked with gems. It's possible that if the stone slots were only limited to the free apparel slots and the site introduced more very small items or invisible items that it could work--that way those who prefer minimally dressed dragons can still benefit from the slots.
If the slots are in only certain apparel it still forces players to choose certain apparel for their dragons (even if they can choose which stats they want) and to have a competitive dragon players would be forced to dress the dragon even if they prefer him minimally dressed. Even if all apparel had slots for stones, there is a borderline P2W issue since additional apparel slots can be unlocked with gems. It's possible that if the stone slots were only limited to the free apparel slots and the site introduced more very small items or invisible items that it could work--that way those who prefer minimally dressed dragons can still benefit from the slots.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11