Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragons Need Kilts.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'll support any new apparel really, especially since there's not much existing apparel to cover up their back end, it makes for bare looking spots on the dragons, which I don't really care for.

(Reminds me of cartoons where the animals are wearing shoes, gloves, and even shirts, but no pants. Odd.)
I'll support any new apparel really, especially since there's not much existing apparel to cover up their back end, it makes for bare looking spots on the dragons, which I don't really care for.

(Reminds me of cartoons where the animals are wearing shoes, gloves, and even shirts, but no pants. Odd.)
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
Haha yeah I feel ya, it's like they need to cover their booty too.
Haha yeah I feel ya, it's like they need to cover their booty too.
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
Yes please
Yes please
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
seriously tho yes please!!
seriously tho yes please!!
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
I didn't realize I wanted dragon kilts so badly until just now. Wow. Yes.
I didn't realize I wanted dragon kilts so badly until just now. Wow. Yes.
Definite support for this! It's a great idea and those examples are perfect! The kilt is my favorite, but I'd be happy with all of them. So many possibilities!
Definite support for this! It's a great idea and those examples are perfect! The kilt is my favorite, but I'd be happy with all of them. So many possibilities!
Qjihi7I.png
support. thats a rad idea friend.
support. thats a rad idea friend.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
The kilt is the most fantastic thing, and so well rendered.

@Sourdeer aka SCOTTISHDEER
The kilt is the most fantastic thing, and so well rendered.

@Sourdeer aka SCOTTISHDEER
Oh my gosh, that kilt on the Ridgeback is FANTASTIC! WE NEED THESE! Total support for kilts on dragons!
Oh my gosh, that kilt on the Ridgeback is FANTASTIC! WE NEED THESE! Total support for kilts on dragons!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
I have a mighty need for this, full support
I have a mighty need for this, full support
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
1 2 3 4 5 6 7