Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragons Need Kilts.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I need a rainbow one just for the sake of having one
I need a rainbow one just for the sake of having one
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
Oh gawsh yes. I Ned this.
I NEED KILTS FKR MY DrAGONS
Oh gawsh yes. I Ned this.
I NEED KILTS FKR MY DrAGONS
Nope.
Need
Need
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
yodels into the distance about dragon skirts.
yodels into the distance about dragon skirts.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
[quote name="Fishbone" date="2015-03-14 13:04:50"]That poor male fae is wearing a schoolgirl skirt... Love the kilt idea though![/quote]I was actually wanting to suggest a sailor shirt or a polo for that very reason. I want to dress my boy like a sailor lass~ His wife wears the kilt in the family. A dress on a dragon may be pushing it, though. Unless it was styled like dog fashion, it'd be a hindrance. You've seen the satin robes >w> Tutus, though... And stuff to combine these into two-piece dresses if we wish. Know what else we need? Shorts. And we can mix and match with the dress tops to make them look like jumpers. Or is it rompers? I don't do clothes lingo.
Fishbone wrote on 2015-03-14 13:04:50:
That poor male fae is wearing a schoolgirl skirt...
Love the kilt idea though!
I was actually wanting to suggest a sailor shirt or a polo for that very reason. I want to dress my boy like a sailor lass~ His wife wears the kilt in the family.

A dress on a dragon may be pushing it, though. Unless it was styled like dog fashion, it'd be a hindrance. You've seen the satin robes >w> Tutus, though... And stuff to combine these into two-piece dresses if we wish.

Know what else we need? Shorts. And we can mix and match with the dress tops to make them look like jumpers. Or is it rompers? I don't do clothes lingo.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Lol IDK

But yeah! I really really want sailor uniforms, also because I have some sailor scout dragons! They need their cute sailor uniforms!

We just -flops over- need more stuff.
Lol IDK

But yeah! I really really want sailor uniforms, also because I have some sailor scout dragons! They need their cute sailor uniforms!

We just -flops over- need more stuff.
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
VIVA LA KILTS. YEESS.
VIVA LA KILTS. YEESS.

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
By Glittermom yes! I have been wanting skirts/kilts/what-have-you ever since I joined FR! Why is this not a thing already?!?!
By Glittermom yes! I have been wanting skirts/kilts/what-have-you ever since I joined FR! Why is this not a thing already?!?!
SUPPORT this would be perfect.
SUPPORT this would be perfect.

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
yas, so much support, I need a kilt of the coatls I have, as well as the skydancers.

EDIT:

Imagine a ridgeback in one of those anime schoolgirl uniforms just for the heck of it.
yas, so much support, I need a kilt of the coatls I have, as well as the skydancers.

EDIT:

Imagine a ridgeback in one of those anime schoolgirl uniforms just for the heck of it.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7