Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | online
1 2 3 4 5 6
Users here are already demanding enough of your immediate time and attention. Unless it is opt-in rather than opt-out, no support.
Users here are already demanding enough of your immediate time and attention. Unless it is opt-in rather than opt-out, no support.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Still support 100%. You can already hide your online status. It's already coded. It's already a feature.

"You can update your signature"

People forget to do that.
Still support 100%. You can already hide your online status. It's already coded. It's already a feature.

"You can update your signature"

People forget to do that.
Huuuge support if opt in. Maybe have an "online, invisible, offline" function like Discord?
Huuuge support if opt in. Maybe have an "online, invisible, offline" function like Discord?
Yeah I don’t like having to change my bio every time I’m on
Yeah I don’t like having to change my bio every time I’m on
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
support if toggleable
support if toggleable

tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png
I'd like this (provided it's opt-in, but I can't imagine they'd implement it any other way.) Knowing whether users are online does matter sometimes - like if I want to order from a dom shop or convert some treasure to gems, but the shop's last post was long ago enough to be ambiguous, do I send a CR and wait for a quarter of an hour or do I just look for someone else? Or sometimes if I want to buy an expensive dragon and I can tell the user's been online recently, I'll get in touch to see if I can haggle - but if they're not, I'll either cave for the full price or decide against buying. It's a convenience thing, and if the other user doesn't mind me knowing, why not? It can be a positive for both of us.

As for harassment, I've already heard stories of users flipping out at other users for not responding immediately (when the user was offline.) It's not like this can't already happen. And if you aren't comfortable with the potential outcomes of people being able to see you're online, you set yourself to invisible.
I'd like this (provided it's opt-in, but I can't imagine they'd implement it any other way.) Knowing whether users are online does matter sometimes - like if I want to order from a dom shop or convert some treasure to gems, but the shop's last post was long ago enough to be ambiguous, do I send a CR and wait for a quarter of an hour or do I just look for someone else? Or sometimes if I want to buy an expensive dragon and I can tell the user's been online recently, I'll get in touch to see if I can haggle - but if they're not, I'll either cave for the full price or decide against buying. It's a convenience thing, and if the other user doesn't mind me knowing, why not? It can be a positive for both of us.

As for harassment, I've already heard stories of users flipping out at other users for not responding immediately (when the user was offline.) It's not like this can't already happen. And if you aren't comfortable with the potential outcomes of people being able to see you're online, you set yourself to invisible.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 3 4 5 6