Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Can we PLEASE make an Exalt Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
I want something like this so bad.

There needs to be something that makes exalting more appealing to people. I would love to have an exalt shop with items/familiars/etc in that can only be obtained by exalting dragons and gaining points.

I also like the idea that different breeds give different points. I'd also like to see points added depending on the level of the dragon too.
I want something like this so bad.

There needs to be something that makes exalting more appealing to people. I would love to have an exalt shop with items/familiars/etc in that can only be obtained by exalting dragons and gaining points.

I also like the idea that different breeds give different points. I'd also like to see points added depending on the level of the dragon too.
Support.
Support.
I really like this idea! I completely support this! :)
I really like this idea! I completely support this! :)
Support.

Anything to promote Exalting, and this is by far the most interesting and feasible suggestion. Also many had suggested tweaks that would make this even better. I love the idea of having different items for different Flights. As for points, I think I'm more incline to 1 point per dragon regardless of rarity.
Support.

Anything to promote Exalting, and this is by far the most interesting and feasible suggestion. Also many had suggested tweaks that would make this even better. I love the idea of having different items for different Flights. As for points, I think I'm more incline to 1 point per dragon regardless of rarity.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
in case this hasn't been linked yet
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=261834&page=1
in case this hasn't been linked yet
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=261834&page=1
@Outsane
I don't see how this would help triple gened dragons be priced higher, since there's no incentive to do this specifically to triple gened dragons. I spent no real life money to get almost a lair full of coatls. I did spend real life money putting facet on my nocturne... In my opinion, this would just worsen the gap between newbies and advanced players (who have all of the valuable items, because the only valuable items are retired or at least out of circulation), making it impossible for new players to get dragons they like without exorbitant amounts of money. I do like the idea of an exalt shop, but not because I think we need to raise the price of dragons by a ton, because that wouldn't help newbies (who start out with 1 point dragons) at all.
@Outsane
I don't see how this would help triple gened dragons be priced higher, since there's no incentive to do this specifically to triple gened dragons. I spent no real life money to get almost a lair full of coatls. I did spend real life money putting facet on my nocturne... In my opinion, this would just worsen the gap between newbies and advanced players (who have all of the valuable items, because the only valuable items are retired or at least out of circulation), making it impossible for new players to get dragons they like without exorbitant amounts of money. I do like the idea of an exalt shop, but not because I think we need to raise the price of dragons by a ton, because that wouldn't help newbies (who start out with 1 point dragons) at all.
cPW6H3E.png
[quote name="tucuxia" date="2015-02-08 10:12:25"]I support the idea, but do remember that we, as a site, get into all-out wars over RNG. Remember when you opened ten thousands chests during the Night of the Nocturne event and only got 1 scroll or egg? That was pretty stressful, as evidenced by the arguments on the forums. Imagine if you had opened ten thousand chests and each one gave 1 Nocturne Point and a scroll cost 10K points. You would have gotten the same reward for the same effort, but having a goal in mind and a clear path to the goal would have been less stressful, even if the price was very, very high. If the system was going to give points for exalting, there could be a larger spread between species (1/5/10 or 1/3/5 instead of 1/2/3) to place value on the rarer dragons, but guaranteed, and the shop items could just be expensive so they would be something to save up for, not something to grind out in a couple of hours.[/quote] Yes. I agree with this. I like guaranteed points but with incredibly high-priced goals. This way you'll feel like you're working towards a goal instead of fumbling around at the whim of RNG. I personally like having different points for different rarities. I also LOVE the idea of flight specific items. And Afrien's suggestion of bonus points for dominance could be cool too. Support!
tucuxia wrote on 2015-02-08 10:12:25:
I support the idea, but do remember that we, as a site, get into all-out wars over RNG. Remember when you opened ten thousands chests during the Night of the Nocturne event and only got 1 scroll or egg? That was pretty stressful, as evidenced by the arguments on the forums. Imagine if you had opened ten thousand chests and each one gave 1 Nocturne Point and a scroll cost 10K points. You would have gotten the same reward for the same effort, but having a goal in mind and a clear path to the goal would have been less stressful, even if the price was very, very high.

If the system was going to give points for exalting, there could be a larger spread between species (1/5/10 or 1/3/5 instead of 1/2/3) to place value on the rarer dragons, but guaranteed, and the shop items could just be expensive so they would be something to save up for, not something to grind out in a couple of hours.

Yes. I agree with this. I like guaranteed points but with incredibly high-priced goals. This way you'll feel like you're working towards a goal instead of fumbling around at the whim of RNG.

I personally like having different points for different rarities. I also LOVE the idea of flight specific items. And Afrien's suggestion of bonus points for dominance could be cool too.

Support!
nonbinary!! not a girl!!
she/her/hers or they/them/theirs!
maybe I'll make a pretty banner eventually
[quote name="Rhea" date="2014-08-19 16:15:39"][color=green]Account-locked Exalt Points but not items, different items in each Flight's shop, and a chance of points rather than guaranteed points per exalt, perhaps with higher-rarity breeds having a higher chance than lower-rarity breeds.[/quote] Support this.
Rhea wrote on 2014-08-19 16:15:39:
Account-locked Exalt Points but not items, different items in each Flight's shop, and a chance of points rather than guaranteed points per exalt, perhaps with higher-rarity breeds having a higher chance than lower-rarity breeds.

Support this.
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
I think a cool little add on to this would be like a "book" or something that kept a log of the dragons that a player has exalted. Sort of like the "book" for the familiars but you could see the actual dragons you exalted on the little pedestal ect.... Maybe I'm just nostalgic but I think that would be cool. I think over all this is an awesome idea!
I think a cool little add on to this would be like a "book" or something that kept a log of the dragons that a player has exalted. Sort of like the "book" for the familiars but you could see the actual dragons you exalted on the little pedestal ect.... Maybe I'm just nostalgic but I think that would be cool. I think over all this is an awesome idea!
@Outsane
Huh, this is a really cool idea. Would the dragons exalted still go to the Flight Deity or would they become shopkeepers or something and would their exalting still go towards Dominance? Sorry if these questions were already asked, I didn't see them on the main post. Personally, I probably wouldn't use the exalt shop if my dragons weren't going to my Flight's Deity to serve. I'm kind of silly like that. I like to think that the dragons I exalt are going on to something wonderful and honored.

I would be really interested in this, especially if I could get genes through the Exalt Shop.
@Outsane
Huh, this is a really cool idea. Would the dragons exalted still go to the Flight Deity or would they become shopkeepers or something and would their exalting still go towards Dominance? Sorry if these questions were already asked, I didn't see them on the main post. Personally, I probably wouldn't use the exalt shop if my dragons weren't going to my Flight's Deity to serve. I'm kind of silly like that. I like to think that the dragons I exalt are going on to something wonderful and honored.

I would be really interested in this, especially if I could get genes through the Exalt Shop.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17