Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 149 150
I would love to have this. I'm really into the looks of my dragons and I've found that my breeding options have certainly suffered because I end up getting mostly one gender, disliking the art of the other. I would really like to love the looks of all my dragons.

@Llevyathan
I would love to have this. I'm really into the looks of my dragons and I've found that my breeding options have certainly suffered because I end up getting mostly one gender, disliking the art of the other. I would really like to love the looks of all my dragons.

@Llevyathan
Support. I hate some of the poses.
Support. I hate some of the poses.
2yGTNC2.png
xYjY92X.jpg
Oh my lord I support this so much- I usually love the other dragon breed's pose much better than the one I get- heh.
Oh my lord I support this so much- I usually love the other dragon breed's pose much better than the one I get- heh.
Wishlist
WIP Hatchery
Support. sometimes I just cant deal with female Imps and male Ridges
Support. sometimes I just cant deal with female Imps and male Ridges
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
This would make it infinitely easier to incorporate gay/trans dragons into lore. Support!
This would make it infinitely easier to incorporate gay/trans dragons into lore. Support!
tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
YES, i really don't like the pose of male guardians or mirrors, or female imperials. so much love for this idea
YES, i really don't like the pose of male guardians or mirrors, or female imperials. so much love for this idea
Amber L. B. / Kevin Cadence | She/They | 29 | US/ENG
Support. For two reasons:
  1. I'm trans, so those of you against this because you don't like trans people: COME AT ME.
  2. Mirror males look ugly, but I have to have a few for lore reasons.
Support. For two reasons:
  1. I'm trans, so those of you against this because you don't like trans people: COME AT ME.
  2. Mirror males look ugly, but I have to have a few for lore reasons.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
I just want to have male pearlcatchers but I hate their pose.
I just want to have male pearlcatchers but I hate their pose.
Support as long as it acts like perma babies. You cannot auction, trade, Crossroads, exalt or sell them while they are changed so it doesn't affect others possibly buying them and realizing their mistake b/c of the pose.

Also maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but what about in cases of extreme art difference (Tundras being the biggest example.)
Support as long as it acts like perma babies. You cannot auction, trade, Crossroads, exalt or sell them while they are changed so it doesn't affect others possibly buying them and realizing their mistake b/c of the pose.

Also maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but what about in cases of extreme art difference (Tundras being the biggest example.)
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Xylom

I believe that the only restriction on EY babies now is that you can't sell them through the AH, I believe you can CR and exalt them (I know you can exalt) I do agree with you though on the CR and AH (not exalting, because if someone wants to get rid of said dragon they should be able to, perhaps in case of exalting, the pose would be reverted back to the original art so there wouldn't be a separate field needed to be kept.)

This brings up a question, could someone answer what happens when an EY baby is exalted? Does it grow up or does it remain a baby?

As for the art differences, nothing would happen. This is literally using the male dragon art for female dragons and female dragon art for males. No new art, no 'middle ground'. You would have a female RB with a long nose etc... (which is what most people want)
@Xylom

I believe that the only restriction on EY babies now is that you can't sell them through the AH, I believe you can CR and exalt them (I know you can exalt) I do agree with you though on the CR and AH (not exalting, because if someone wants to get rid of said dragon they should be able to, perhaps in case of exalting, the pose would be reverted back to the original art so there wouldn't be a separate field needed to be kept.)

This brings up a question, could someone answer what happens when an EY baby is exalted? Does it grow up or does it remain a baby?

As for the art differences, nothing would happen. This is literally using the male dragon art for female dragons and female dragon art for males. No new art, no 'middle ground'. You would have a female RB with a long nose etc... (which is what most people want)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 149 150