Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change a Dragon's Food Preference
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
[quote name="Silverskeejee" date=2014-08-08 10:52:21] A simple script to say 'for dragons that have multiple choices, they'll pick the food that's most plentiful' would be good. [/quote] Support! I have over 1000 plants hanging around the never get touched, even though I have a whole bunch of omnivores. They just love those bugs and meat. Eat your salad!
Silverskeejee wrote on 2014-08-08:
A simple script to say 'for dragons that have multiple choices, they'll pick the food that's most plentiful' would be good.

Support! I have over 1000 plants hanging around the never get touched, even though I have a whole bunch of omnivores. They just love those bugs and meat. Eat your salad!
[quote name="Denutena" date=2015-04-19 04:10:20] Support! Whether you can select preferences manually, or picky dragons get to eat first, doesn't really matter to me personally, but I'd like to see this a bit more balanced. [/quote] ^ This! Support so much! Having to micro manage converting points to make sure my dragons all get fed without over depleting a food type is a royal [i]pain![/i]
Denutena wrote on 2015-04-19:
Support! Whether you can select preferences manually, or picky dragons get to eat first, doesn't really matter to me personally, but I'd like to see this a bit more balanced.

^ This! Support so much!
Having to micro manage converting points to make sure my dragons all get fed without over depleting a food type is a royal pain!
HM%20banner%201.pngHM%20banner%202.pngHM%20banner%203.png
This would be cool for lore reasons, too. Have a monk who's a vegetarian lore-wise? Now he actually follows the diet.
This would be cool for lore reasons, too. Have a monk who's a vegetarian lore-wise? Now he actually follows the diet.
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
This would be SO NICE...
This would be SO NICE...
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
Full support, this seems like it should be already there.
Full support, this seems like it should be already there.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
I didn't know that dragons only ate from the first food in their diet and I've been wondering why so many of my insects get eaten! I have so many plants just sitting there uneaten so I'm in definite support of this!
I didn't know that dragons only ate from the first food in their diet and I've been wondering why so many of my insects get eaten! I have so many plants just sitting there uneaten so I'm in definite support of this!
789.100px.Sherri_zpssmpgknhi.png
Suppoooort.
Suppoooort.
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
MAJOR suport.
MAJOR suport.
Support
Support
Support!
I think, personally, the omnivores eating a random food each time would be better!
Support!
I think, personally, the omnivores eating a random food each time would be better!
afbr6Bm.pngafbr6Bm.pngafbr6Bm.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17