Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Randomize the food eaten
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support. My Imperials can eat anything yet the choose the food I have least of. If anything either randomize it or make the omnivores pick from the largest stack first. [quote name="starsystems" date="2014-11-17 11:29:21"]From my account stats: Total Meat Eaten: 1073 Total Insects Eaten: 1396 Total Plants Eaten: 502 [b]Total Seafood Eaten: 3453[/b] RANDOMIZE IT.[/quote] Wow, that's really bad. These stats alone show how badly this change is needed. One food being eaten more than all of the others combined is a very bad thing.
Support. My Imperials can eat anything yet the choose the food I have least of. If anything either randomize it or make the omnivores pick from the largest stack first.
starsystems wrote on 2014-11-17 11:29:21:
From my account stats:

Total Meat Eaten: 1073
Total Insects Eaten: 1396
Total Plants Eaten: 502
Total Seafood Eaten: 3453

RANDOMIZE IT.
Wow, that's really bad. These stats alone show how badly this change is needed. One food being eaten more than all of the others combined is a very bad thing.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
Support, because my lair goes through as much seafood as plants each day...and the number of seafood points I have is currently less than half the number of plant points I have.

Also, the reason I go through so many plants is because one-fourth of my lairs is Tundras, who only eat plants. The seafood? Nearly all of it is eaten by my Imps. I HAVE SO MUCH EXTRA MEAT WHY ARE YOU NOT EATING IT.
Support, because my lair goes through as much seafood as plants each day...and the number of seafood points I have is currently less than half the number of plant points I have.

Also, the reason I go through so many plants is because one-fourth of my lairs is Tundras, who only eat plants. The seafood? Nearly all of it is eaten by my Imps. I HAVE SO MUCH EXTRA MEAT WHY ARE YOU NOT EATING IT.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
support!
support!
bHeX9bv.png
Personally I'd prefer more a system where you go to a dragon's page and choose what it eats, but this would work too.
Personally I'd prefer more a system where you go to a dragon's page and choose what it eats, but this would work too.
Support!
Support!
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
Support !
Support !
French newb - FR time + 9 hours
This would be nice.
I'd also really like the ability to combine some food items into a fabulous dish and select that to give my noodles. * u*

Here, babies, have a delicious tuna salad :)
This would be nice.
I'd also really like the ability to combine some food items into a fabulous dish and select that to give my noodles. * u*

Here, babies, have a delicious tuna salad :)
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
[quote name="Rivertracks" date="2014-08-17 11:55:02"]Here's a concise version of the feeding improvement options I'd prefer (cross-posted and edited to be clearer): In an ideal world we'd have the option to select what each individual dragon eats, from its breed-dictated list of options-- people who buy their dragons' food would still have to buy the same total amount of dragon chow, but they'd have more options as to type. EDIT: Sellers would have to adjust, just like people who grind in the Coliseum had to adjust to the healing potion fix. Source of income or not, dragons that are listed as eating multiple food types probably should be eating them, and people who are making their FR living off of the fact that they mostly don't should consider that they're likely living on borrowed time. People like me who coli for food aren't buying much if any food anyhow-- I think I've done so on a total of three occasions since I joined, when I caught a bargain--, but we might actually get to use our surplus stores of 'everything but _____' or need to buy something else for a change. :P The alternative, balancing what breeds eat site-side, would either require some form of tracking of what each individual dragon eats-- seems like a heavy site load waiting to happen-- or just have each given day be set to[b] 'Imperials eat meat today, Skydancers eat plants today, Spirals eat insects today, etc.' on a schedule that balanced the total of what dragons of each breed eat.[/b] This would affect all dragons on the site per their breed for that particular day. That seems a lot easier to implement and easier on the site as well. :)[/quote] Double-post, I'm sorry, but- that would be really cute! Give them a little extra layer of 'culture'- it would be easy to attach a little bit of lore to a certain food being the right choice for a certain day.
Rivertracks wrote on 2014-08-17 11:55:02:
Here's a concise version of the feeding improvement options I'd prefer (cross-posted and edited to be clearer):

In an ideal world we'd have the option to select what each individual dragon eats, from its breed-dictated list of options-- people who buy their dragons' food would still have to buy the same total amount of dragon chow, but they'd have more options as to type. EDIT: Sellers would have to adjust, just like people who grind in the Coliseum had to adjust to the healing potion fix. Source of income or not, dragons that are listed as eating multiple food types probably should be eating them, and people who are making their FR living off of the fact that they mostly don't should consider that they're likely living on borrowed time.

People like me who coli for food aren't buying much if any food anyhow-- I think I've done so on a total of three occasions since I joined, when I caught a bargain--, but we might actually get to use our surplus stores of 'everything but _____' or need to buy something else for a change. :P

The alternative, balancing what breeds eat site-side, would either require some form of tracking of what each individual dragon eats-- seems like a heavy site load waiting to happen-- or just have each given day be set to 'Imperials eat meat today, Skydancers eat plants today, Spirals eat insects today, etc.' on a schedule that balanced the total of what dragons of each breed eat. This would affect all dragons on the site per their breed for that particular day. That seems a lot easier to implement and easier on the site as well. :)

Double-post, I'm sorry, but- that would be really cute! Give them a little extra layer of 'culture'- it would be easy to attach a little bit of lore to a certain food being the right choice for a certain day.
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
sorry no suppport because i make a lot of money selling seafood that i grind in the kelp beds
sorry no suppport because i make a lot of money selling seafood that i grind in the kelp beds
jpj0w0.jpg
support
support
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8