Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Randomize the food eaten
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support.
Support.
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
support
so many insects
too many insects
I think my dragons have eaten more insects than meat and fish combined. 0_0

Mostly, though, I can't help but think But aren't you bored of eating just one thing you precious omnivores you?!?! because I'm silly and talk to my dragons >
support
so many insects
too many insects
I think my dragons have eaten more insects than meat and fish combined. 0_0

Mostly, though, I can't help but think But aren't you bored of eating just one thing you precious omnivores you?!?! because I'm silly and talk to my dragons >
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
Support support support!!! You could use a rng to choose which one... very smart idea!
Support support support!!! You could use a rng to choose which one... very smart idea!
unknown.png
YES!

@RandyPandy

Yes, and I support your idea, too! Having the option to tick the main food group would help so much!
YES!

@RandyPandy

Yes, and I support your idea, too! Having the option to tick the main food group would help so much!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Yes.
Yes.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Support. Maybe if it came from one of the second or third choices, it would take more food points or something, to keep it a little fair-ish? But you silly babies, you're so big--you have to eat more than bugs!
Support. Maybe if it came from one of the second or third choices, it would take more food points or something, to keep it a little fair-ish? But you silly babies, you're so big--you have to eat more than bugs!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Support!
Support!
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
Support!
Support!
You can basically already do this, so long as you don't convert all of your food at once.
You can basically already do this, so long as you don't convert all of your food at once.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
Support!!!
Support!!!

+2 FR Time // Central Time USA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8