Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Randomize the food eaten
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="RandyPandy" date="2014-07-27 11:41:08"]I'd honestly prefer it if I could select what kind of food that they would eat. Imps, for example - I tend to have a lot of Plants and Meat, so I'd like to be able to select them to eat either Plants or Meat instead of Seafood (which I want to save for my Ridgies and Coatls).[/quote] Support. Failing this, I support randomizing.
RandyPandy wrote on 2014-07-27 11:41:08:
I'd honestly prefer it if I could select what kind of food that they would eat. Imps, for example - I tend to have a lot of Plants and Meat, so I'd like to be able to select them to eat either Plants or Meat instead of Seafood (which I want to save for my Ridgies and Coatls).

Support. Failing this, I support randomizing.
b6M3VPH.png
From my understanding, the oldest dragons get food first. Since most of my Coatls and Ridgies are young compared to my Imps, when I'm running low on seafood they starve despite the Imperials being able to eat whatever they please. Randomization doesn't fully solve this problem, it only has a chance to.
I think that dragons with a specific diet of one food should eat first, then the rest in whatever order. Makes for well-fed dragons all around, and is good manners for the gentledrake.
From my understanding, the oldest dragons get food first. Since most of my Coatls and Ridgies are young compared to my Imps, when I'm running low on seafood they starve despite the Imperials being able to eat whatever they please. Randomization doesn't fully solve this problem, it only has a chance to.
I think that dragons with a specific diet of one food should eat first, then the rest in whatever order. Makes for well-fed dragons all around, and is good manners for the gentledrake.
bloop beep
Oh my goodness, this. After my coliseum team of three Imperials faints and I feed them, they will only eat seafood, ever!
Oh my goodness, this. After my coliseum team of three Imperials faints and I feed them, they will only eat seafood, ever!
48mgCfD.png
Support!
Support!
bH7MWqP.png
Support! My Skydancers never eat my plants and my Faes need the bugs.
Support! My Skydancers never eat my plants and my Faes need the bugs.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Big support.

Everything I would have added has already been said, so I can just support and hope it will be implented.
Would make my Life here so much easier c:
Big support.

Everything I would have added has already been said, so I can just support and hope it will be implented.
Would make my Life here so much easier c:
All my Perma Dragons have Familiars, except the ones in my Hibden, but these are Permas, too! :)
Support!

In a lair full of over 100 imps...my five or so Coatls always starve because my darn Imps are gluttons who eat all the seafood before those poor snake-chickens get a chance.
Support!

In a lair full of over 100 imps...my five or so Coatls always starve because my darn Imps are gluttons who eat all the seafood before those poor snake-chickens get a chance.

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
Please, this! My Imps are about to starve out my Ridgebacks and Coatls ; - ;
Please, this! My Imps are about to starve out my Ridgebacks and Coatls ; - ;
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Support! I especially like the RNG idea. It just seems more natural, you know? I love pasta, but I don't eat pasta for every meal just because I have it available. Why should my dragons have to eat just one kind of food when they like to eat other things as well?
Support! I especially like the RNG idea. It just seems more natural, you know? I love pasta, but I don't eat pasta for every meal just because I have it available. Why should my dragons have to eat just one kind of food when they like to eat other things as well?
XLjWLlD.png quinn | they/them | esports enthusiast | sig art by Rhea
I thought this was how it was at first, until I ran out of meat on like day 2.

SO MUCH SUPPORT
I thought this was how it was at first, until I ran out of meat on like day 2.

SO MUCH SUPPORT
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8