Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Randomize the food eaten
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I support that too :)
I support that too :)
Support. My Imperials eat my seafood like there's no tomorrow. And I have a lot of already converted plants from a time that used to own more Pearlcatchers.
Support. My Imperials eat my seafood like there's no tomorrow. And I have a lot of already converted plants from a time that used to own more Pearlcatchers.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support!
Support!
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
So much support I can't even.
So much support I can't even.
Yes please!
Yes please!
Support 100%!!
Support 100%!!
tumblr_na0ev0Uf9z1qg4nnwo2_r1_500.gif
~not all those who wander are lost~
@Haniel

Support! Though I think to add on to this the dragon should eat whichever food you have most of, so long as its part of their diet anyways
@Haniel

Support! Though I think to add on to this the dragon should eat whichever food you have most of, so long as its part of their diet anyways
Support!
If you CAN eat more than one type of food, why automatically dwindle the first thing on your list every time?
Support!
If you CAN eat more than one type of food, why automatically dwindle the first thing on your list every time?
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
An excellent idea! You have my support.
It would rely on the RNG though, which would take a bit more time to feed your dragons depending on your internet situation. Belial's idea could counter that, but I know next to nothing about computer programing so I can't back either of my arguments up with solid formed facts. Still; something to consider.
An excellent idea! You have my support.
It would rely on the RNG though, which would take a bit more time to feed your dragons depending on your internet situation. Belial's idea could counter that, but I know next to nothing about computer programing so I can't back either of my arguments up with solid formed facts. Still; something to consider.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
SUPPORT
SUPPORT
pixel_pebble.gif earth_banner.png pixel_mudpuppy.gif
+3 to server time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8