Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Back Button in Lair
1 2 3 4 5
I know the title is a bit vague, but here's what I mean and what I'm suggesting- When I'm browsing my lair, and I click on a dragon on page 2 or 3, and I press the back button next to the dragon's name, it takes me back to page 1 of my lair. It's literally the tiniest inconvenience so it doesn't matter at all, but it would be nice if the back button: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/button_back.png[/img] took me back to the page of my lair that dragon is on. So if I'm looking at a dragon on page 3, the back button would take me back to page 3 instead of page 1. Like I said, no big deal. Barely even a tiny deal. Just an itsy bitsy thing that's bugged me a little bit over time :o
I know the title is a bit vague, but here's what I mean and what I'm suggesting-

When I'm browsing my lair, and I click on a dragon on page 2 or 3, and I press the back button next to the dragon's name, it takes me back to page 1 of my lair.

It's literally the tiniest inconvenience so it doesn't matter at all, but it would be nice if the back button:
button_back.png
took me back to the page of my lair that dragon is on.

So if I'm looking at a dragon on page 3, the back button would take me back to page 3 instead of page 1.

Like I said, no big deal. Barely even a tiny deal. Just an itsy bitsy thing that's bugged me a little bit over time :o
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
Oh my gosh, support, please! I keep hitting that button and then I'm like "wait, that's not what I meant for it to do!"
Oh my gosh, support, please! I keep hitting that button and then I'm like "wait, that's not what I meant for it to do!"
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
Support! Every time I hit that button I think it's going to take me to the page that dragon's on, but then...each time I remember it just takes me back to the first page. It doesn't make sense to me haha.
Support! Every time I hit that button I think it's going to take me to the page that dragon's on, but then...each time I remember it just takes me back to the first page. It doesn't make sense to me haha.
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
Support.

I may not have many pages, but its still a tad annoying.
I was on page 3. Please let me go back to page 3. :P
Support.

I may not have many pages, but its still a tad annoying.
I was on page 3. Please let me go back to page 3. :P
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
SO MUCH SUPPORT!

I don't even understand why the button takes me back to the first page. It makes so much more sense if it took me back to the page I was on. So yeah, even if this is a minor thing, it is still really annoying and I'd like to see it changed. ^^,
SO MUCH SUPPORT!

I don't even understand why the button takes me back to the first page. It makes so much more sense if it took me back to the page I was on. So yeah, even if this is a minor thing, it is still really annoying and I'd like to see it changed. ^^,
Support is given.

This button.
It be inconvenient.
Support is given.

This button.
It be inconvenient.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
Support! I don't even know why those buttons don't take you back to the last page you were on (or the page of the lair the dragon is on).
Support! I don't even know why those buttons don't take you back to the last page you were on (or the page of the lair the dragon is on).
6epgHfG.png
I rent out Arcane nests for FREE. Conditions on my clan profile.
FR+3
I know this is only a small thing, BUT YES, SO MUCH SUPPORT!

The way this button works right now, doesn't really make sense. If you want to get back to the first page of your lair, you can just click "Dragon Lair" above.
I know this is only a small thing, BUT YES, SO MUCH SUPPORT!

The way this button works right now, doesn't really make sense. If you want to get back to the first page of your lair, you can just click "Dragon Lair" above.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Yes!! This would be so much more convenient!
Yes!! This would be so much more convenient!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Support!
Support!
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
1 2 3 4 5