Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Back Button in Lair
1 2 3 4 5
SUPPORT PLEASE. I only have 5 pages but it's still a little tedious especially on days where I just keep on accidentally bumping it or actually don't know where a dragon is on a page in relation to one I'm currently on but know it's on that page
SUPPORT PLEASE. I only have 5 pages but it's still a little tedious especially on days where I just keep on accidentally bumping it or actually don't know where a dragon is on a page in relation to one I'm currently on but know it's on that page
[quote name="BirdOfParadise" date="2017-04-17 09:31:47" ] Back to add more complaints :-) It would be nice if the back button worked not only for the lairs, but also forums. On the suggestion forum I go to page 3. Click on a thread. Say whatever I want to say. And press the back button hoping to take me back to page 3. But no. Page 1. [/quote] This is also cool!
BirdOfParadise wrote on 2017-04-17 09:31:47:
Back to add more complaints :-)

It would be nice if the back button worked not only for the lairs, but also forums. On the suggestion forum I go to page 3. Click on a thread. Say whatever I want to say. And press the back button hoping to take me back to page 3. But no. Page 1.

This is also cool!
1 2 3 4 5