Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us discard/send off nests [+140 sup]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
10000000% support, I havent messed up myself yet, but now that i have a number of dragons i dont want to breed, i become more and more wary of messing this up sometime,,,, This would also work extremely well for lore purposes
10000000% support, I havent messed up myself yet, but now that i have a number of dragons i dont want to breed, i become more and more wary of messing this up sometime,,,, This would also work extremely well for lore purposes
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Support. This would have been a big help as a newbie when I was constantly running out of space.
Support. This would have been a big help as a newbie when I was constantly running out of space.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I support!
I support!
Support, I dont see why not, even if its something I'd never use, I know other people desperately dont want to breed certain dragons, but mistakes happen.
Support, I dont see why not, even if its something I'd never use, I know other people desperately dont want to breed certain dragons, but mistakes happen.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Probably I wouldn't use this, because I am way too attached to that zero on my account settings page staying a zero, but at the same time, I think we need this sort of thing. And if the dragons' breeding cooldowns didn't get reset, it couldn't be taken advantage of either.
Probably I wouldn't use this, because I am way too attached to that zero on my account settings page staying a zero, but at the same time, I think we need this sort of thing. And if the dragons' breeding cooldowns didn't get reset, it couldn't be taken advantage of either.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
I've regretted breeding a certain pair before, and everything goes to heck when you're not prepared for hatchlings! This wouldn't be harmful in any way I can imagine unless it ends up being a money farm, but otherwise you have my full support for this.
I've regretted breeding a certain pair before, and everything goes to heck when you're not prepared for hatchlings! This wouldn't be harmful in any way I can imagine unless it ends up being a money farm, but otherwise you have my full support for this.
signature under construction
i go by she/he/they in no particular order!
Untitled235_20210703193649.png
Untitled240_20210703200028.png
Untitled237_20210703205548.png
yeeaahh, I've had my fair share of regret-nests.
100% support!
yeeaahh, I've had my fair share of regret-nests.
100% support!
Support! I don't think I'd use it unless I accidentally bred the wrong pair (something I have yet to do), but having a safety net would be nice.
Support! I don't think I'd use it unless I accidentally bred the wrong pair (something I have yet to do), but having a safety net would be nice.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Support! I probably would never use it myself but I can absolutely see this being used by others, and I don't need to benefit personally from a site feature to wanna see it for others :3

And definitely agree that the cooldown should still be in place regardless of whether the nest is hatched or sent off, as well as a sort of item/payment to do so!
Support! I probably would never use it myself but I can absolutely see this being used by others, and I don't need to benefit personally from a site feature to wanna see it for others :3

And definitely agree that the cooldown should still be in place regardless of whether the nest is hatched or sent off, as well as a sort of item/payment to do so!
SUPPORT
I wish I was around when FR had this function.. and besides- why does FR still have eggs discarded if the option was permanently discontinued? kind of bothers me looking at it sometimes..
SUPPORT
I wish I was around when FR had this function.. and besides- why does FR still have eggs discarded if the option was permanently discontinued? kind of bothers me looking at it sometimes..
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24