Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Actual Auctions in the Auction house.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
yaaaas support!
yaaaas support!
Mega Support!! I love a good auction.
Mega Support!! I love a good auction.
[quote name="Umbra" date="2014-05-29 09:37:24"]Only if it doesn't replace the current system, otherwise I'd never be able to buy anything! It's a useful idea, but it would have to be low priority since you can have an auction in the forum if you want to.[/quote]
Umbra wrote on 2014-05-29 09:37:24:
Only if it doesn't replace the current system, otherwise I'd never be able to buy anything! It's a useful idea, but it would have to be low priority since you can have an auction in the forum if you want to.
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Support with a buy it now price option as well. Pretty much like any MMO out there now (WOW, Rift, etc)
Support with a buy it now price option as well. Pretty much like any MMO out there now (WOW, Rift, etc)
CSlUWkg.png
Support!
Support!
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
I was so confused when starting out last week because there were no real auctions. I don't know how to price anything, and I think it could be extremely beneficial to those who are starting out to let the bids get higher rather than just being like "well if you price it low, sucks to be you."
I was so confused when starting out last week because there were no real auctions. I don't know how to price anything, and I think it could be extremely beneficial to those who are starting out to let the bids get higher rather than just being like "well if you price it low, sucks to be you."
cPW6H3E.png
[quote name="Mydragonsfly" date="2014-10-08 08:23:10"]Although I probably supported this thread earlier, just giving this a friendly bump. :3[/quote] I actually read your support post right before I skipped to the last page and found this, haha But yes, support. Very much support. Keep the autobuy, but have auction too. If someone is really uncomfortable with auctions they can just put the minimum bid right below the autobuy.
Mydragonsfly wrote on 2014-10-08 08:23:10:
Although I probably supported this thread earlier, just giving this a friendly bump. :3
I actually read your support post right before I skipped to the last page and found this, haha

But yes, support. Very much support. Keep the autobuy, but have auction too. If someone is really uncomfortable with auctions they can just put the minimum bid right below the autobuy.
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
[quote name="Butzefrau" date="2014-08-01 17:03:32"]Definitely support! (Also, while we're on about the names of the things relating to the things they do, could we maybe swap the names of the crossroads and the trading post, so we can have trades at the trading post and the crossroads be the place where you can go to the various locations for other things? I dunno, just a thought...)[/quote] No support. The crossroads is called crossroads because the dragon being traded is at a crossroads in its life (remember we may trade and buy/sell them OOCly, but canonically these are sentinent beings). The trading post is called the trading post because its were vendors have set up (Crim trades money for Junk, Tomo trades information for money, Swip Trades items for items, Pinkerton is essentially a freecycle place)
Butzefrau wrote on 2014-08-01 17:03:32:
Definitely support!
(Also, while we're on about the names of the things relating to the things they do, could we maybe swap the names of the crossroads and the trading post, so we can have trades at the trading post and the crossroads be the place where you can go to the various locations for other things? I dunno, just a thought...)
No support. The crossroads is called crossroads because the dragon being traded is at a crossroads in its life (remember we may trade and buy/sell them OOCly, but canonically these are sentinent beings). The trading post is called the trading post because its were vendors have set up (Crim trades money for Junk, Tomo trades information for money, Swip Trades items for items, Pinkerton is essentially a freecycle place)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="LadyXava" date="2014-10-09 18:05:20"]Support with a buy it now price option as well. Pretty much like any MMO out there now (WOW, Rift, etc)[/quote] Support!
LadyXava wrote on 2014-10-09 18:05:20:
Support!
windsinger_symbol.png
Support!
Support!
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17