Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Actual Auctions in the Auction house.
I only support if there's another place to sell items at a flat rate. (Like, a personal shop or something.)
Honestly, the undercutting in the present auction house is bad enough, and when I buy something... I really want to buy it /then/. Not bid and hope for the best, or settle on paying some over-priced "auto-buy".

The AH is the only player-sell-to-anyone venue right now, and making it an actual auction house would be super annoying.
/2cents
So, as is, No Support.
I only support if there's another place to sell items at a flat rate. (Like, a personal shop or something.)
Honestly, the undercutting in the present auction house is bad enough, and when I buy something... I really want to buy it /then/. Not bid and hope for the best, or settle on paying some over-priced "auto-buy".

The AH is the only player-sell-to-anyone venue right now, and making it an actual auction house would be super annoying.
/2cents
So, as is, No Support.
XwAOBEQ.png
Support! I want this and personalized shops for each user!
Support! I want this and personalized shops for each user!
sBdLZtA.png
Support!
Support!
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
Support! Me and a friend talked about this recently as the current AH is more of a market place and not an actual Auction House! [quote name="Elisabluh" date="2014-08-01 17:08:00"]I only support if there's another place to sell items at a flat rate. (Like, a personal shop or something.) Honestly, the undercutting in the present auction house is bad enough, and when I buy something... I really want to buy it /then/. Not bid and hope for the best, or settle on paying some over-priced "auto-buy". The AH is the only player-sell-to-anyone venue right now, and making it an actual auction house would be super annoying. /2cents So, as is, [b]No Support.[/b][/quote] There is away they could make the AH with actual BIN option and have the bidding options, but I know what you mean. The way they should set it up is to have a User Market place for normal Buying/Selling and an Auction house with actual bidding.. maybe even a slight twink to Crossroads to include item as well as dragons.
Support!

Me and a friend talked about this recently as the current AH is more of a market place and not an actual Auction House!
Elisabluh wrote on 2014-08-01 17:08:00:

/2cents
So, as is, No Support.
There is away they could make the AH with actual BIN option and have the bidding options, but I know what you mean. The way they should set it up is to have a User Market place for normal Buying/Selling and an Auction house with actual bidding.. maybe even a slight twink to Crossroads to include item as well as dragons.
Something here later
I support this, so long as the current AH style is retained as, say, a "flat rate" sales market or something similar, because it is quite useful when I want something NOW, and I can find it there at a lower price then the Official Marketplace, or being sold for treasure when it's originally bought for gems.
I support this, so long as the current AH style is retained as, say, a "flat rate" sales market or something similar, because it is quite useful when I want something NOW, and I can find it there at a lower price then the Official Marketplace, or being sold for treasure when it's originally bought for gems.
bH7MWqP.png
Support for this, and for personal shops for each user, and for an actual trading post. I like feeling like I'm running a business instead of keeping up a thread
Support for this, and for personal shops for each user, and for an actual trading post. I like feeling like I'm running a business instead of keeping up a thread
sBdLZtA.png
Support, but I definitely also support keeping what we have now.
Support, but I definitely also support keeping what we have now.
Water Flight
I support so long as it's a separate function and not an overhaul.
I'd hate for the AH to end up being an ACTUAL auction house. X3
I support so long as it's a separate function and not an overhaul.
I'd hate for the AH to end up being an ACTUAL auction house. X3
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
Support! Sounds wonderful!
Support! Sounds wonderful!
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
Support!
Support!
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png