Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Actual Auctions in the Auction house.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Yeah, it would be neat if it was set up kinda like howrse has it, auctions and also flat sales. It would be a bit messy with realm wide as well as flight only, I think

Support either way!
Yeah, it would be neat if it was set up kinda like howrse has it, auctions and also flat sales. It would be a bit messy with realm wide as well as flight only, I think

Support either way!
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
I adore this idea. Support!
I adore this idea. Support!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Support.

I was super confused by the lack of auctions when I first started and, honestly, I'm still confused by the naming. I would love for actual auctions to be added because bidding on things is fun. I'd also totally vote for a rename of the current auction house.
Support.

I was super confused by the lack of auctions when I first started and, honestly, I'm still confused by the naming. I would love for actual auctions to be added because bidding on things is fun. I'd also totally vote for a rename of the current auction house.
FR%20Adopt%20Sheepy%20Starry%20Teal.png
Support!

I don't think I could manage an auction on the forums..
Support!

I don't think I could manage an auction on the forums..
glower_shelf.png
This would make having auctions much more accessible, I support it.

I am interested in what it would do to the uma market, I feel like every resale (and even the initial of some limited runs) would become an auction with them that convenient, which would be really interesting to say the least
This would make having auctions much more accessible, I support it.

I am interested in what it would do to the uma market, I feel like every resale (and even the initial of some limited runs) would become an auction with them that convenient, which would be really interesting to say the least
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
HIGH SUPPORT
HIGH SUPPORT
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
Support!
Support!
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
I think its be useful to have that rather than a forum tbh, you can put timers and stuff too!
I think its be useful to have that rather than a forum tbh, you can put timers and stuff too!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support!

It'd be great if there was an auction house you could bid on and like... a second hand market people could sell directly from. I feel like that would get a bit complicated though.
Support!

It'd be great if there was an auction house you could bid on and like... a second hand market people could sell directly from. I feel like that would get a bit complicated though.
SUPPORT! The naming for all the various venues of exchange were super confusing when I was new. The Auction House doesn't have auctions. You don't trade with other players at the trading post. Auctions in the thread become tedious after a while and I think they are better held in a more structured capacity like on the AH.
SUPPORT! The naming for all the various venues of exchange were super confusing when I was new. The Auction House doesn't have auctions. You don't trade with other players at the trading post. Auctions in the thread become tedious after a while and I think they are better held in a more structured capacity like on the AH.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17