Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair.....TABS o_o
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35
Support! and THIS: [quote name="Driftlock" date="2014-12-01 20:22:05"] Looking at it like that, I wondered why it wasn't 3x6, so then you could at least put duos and threes of dragons together in a fairly organized manner. [/quote] It drives me absolutely nuts that I have to stick a random singleton in every row so that I don't have to split up pairs between two different levels. I have my lair sorted by color so it is especially aggravating when I don't have an unpaired dragon in the right colors stick in there.
Support!

and THIS:
Driftlock wrote on 2014-12-01 20:22:05:
Looking at it like that, I wondered why it wasn't 3x6, so then you could at least put duos and threes of dragons together in a fairly organized manner.

It drives me absolutely nuts that I have to stick a random singleton in every row so that I don't have to split up pairs between two different levels. I have my lair sorted by color so it is especially aggravating when I don't have an unpaired dragon in the right colors stick in there.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
[quote name="butcherbaby" date="2014-12-13 00:52:25"]Support! and THIS: [quote name="Driftlock" date="2014-12-01 20:22:05"] Looking at it like that, I wondered why it wasn't 3x6, so then you could at least put duos and threes of dragons together in a fairly organized manner. [/quote] It drives me absolutely nuts that I have to stick a random singleton in every row so that I don't have to split up pairs between two different levels. I have my lair sorted by color so it is especially aggravating when I don't have an unpaired dragon in the right colors stick in there.[/quote] Throw my hat into that too.
butcherbaby wrote on 2014-12-13 00:52:25:
Support!

and THIS:
Driftlock wrote on 2014-12-01 20:22:05:
Looking at it like that, I wondered why it wasn't 3x6, so then you could at least put duos and threes of dragons together in a fairly organized manner.

It drives me absolutely nuts that I have to stick a random singleton in every row so that I don't have to split up pairs between two different levels. I have my lair sorted by color so it is especially aggravating when I don't have an unpaired dragon in the right colors stick in there.
Throw my hat into that too.
"Each reality is but the dream of another, and each sleeper a god unknowing."
Bringing this back because it needs to happen.

I have a need.

For organization.
Bringing this back because it needs to happen.

I have a need.

For organization.
No traveling dragons please!
support x100000000000000000000000000000000000
I organize my lair by breed (with the unwanted dragons at the back regardless) and I for one would love this. I hate that my coatls aren't all on the same page because I got rid of some of my spirals >(
support x100000000000000000000000000000000000
I organize my lair by breed (with the unwanted dragons at the back regardless) and I for one would love this. I hate that my coatls aren't all on the same page because I got rid of some of my spirals >(
cPW6H3E.png
support! As long as dragons could appear in multiple tabs and all dragons would still appear on the main lair page, i really like this idea :D
support! As long as dragons could appear in multiple tabs and all dragons would still appear on the main lair page, i really like this idea :D
Soprano x Khrysaor
tumblr_inline_ncfm2mfPpr1qlvcbp.png
Signature by flourite at {Genuine Elegance}!
@DarknessFalls would the tabs be an optional thing? because i like my lair being one whole thing, but i understand why people would want them.
@DarknessFalls would the tabs be an optional thing? because i like my lair being one whole thing, but i understand why people would want them.
aw73viX.pngdLHxXG7.pngOzQVulI.pngzMF4DBk.pngKnULbgz.png
Support! I really rely on organization a lot, and the lairs are NOT organized in the slightest. xD
Support! I really rely on organization a lot, and the lairs are NOT organized in the slightest. xD
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
Definitely support, especially for tabs that we could create ourselves (as opposed to pre-named tabs). It's so difficult to organize a lair in any fashion as it currently is, even when you only have a few pages of dragons.
Definitely support, especially for tabs that we could create ourselves (as opposed to pre-named tabs). It's so difficult to organize a lair in any fashion as it currently is, even when you only have a few pages of dragons.
So much support. I would be ecstatic to be able to clearly organize my dragons.
So much support. I would be ecstatic to be able to clearly organize my dragons.
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
Support! really want to do Nuzlocke plus i'm a guild member so it would be awesome to organize exalts!
Support! really want to do Nuzlocke plus i'm a guild member so it would be awesome to organize exalts!
gYrzQrv.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35