Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 282 283
this isn't a suggestion for a new familiar, but for how familiar mechanics work

some familiars shift constantly (Ultimate Buttersnake, Which Waychip) and it would be really nice if there was a way to turn that off. I can't look at a dragon's page that has one of those familiars for too long, because I just can't handle the constant shifting.
this isn't a suggestion for a new familiar, but for how familiar mechanics work

some familiars shift constantly (Ultimate Buttersnake, Which Waychip) and it would be really nice if there was a way to turn that off. I can't look at a dragon's page that has one of those familiars for too long, because I just can't handle the constant shifting.
Giveaway
how about an oarfish of some sort? i'd love some more deep sea creatures too! also ik this is on the list but also a possum familiar would make me cry happy tears
how about an oarfish of some sort? i'd love some more deep sea creatures too! also ik this is on the list but also a possum familiar would make me cry happy tears
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
cow familiar, one this huge baby eyes like a calf or an adult and with spots like a dairy cow not a jersey cow, idk man. I JUST REALLY WANT A COW
cow familiar, one this huge baby eyes like a calf or an adult and with spots like a dairy cow not a jersey cow, idk man. I JUST REALLY WANT A COW
A golden egg familiar~ (Let's be honest, I just really want a Hungarian Horntail and her egg.)
A golden egg familiar~ (Let's be honest, I just really want a Hungarian Horntail and her egg.)
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[quote name="THATSFANTASTIC" date="2014-04-01 18:52:32" ] there is a serious lack of weird in the list - some of my suggestions will remedy that *this thing [img]http://i.imgur.com/84FhoVf.png[/img] it's the glacus alanticus aka "blue dragon" *NARWHAL *thorny dragon [img]http://i.imgur.com/WGF6fVf.png[/img] *venezuelan poodle moth *sea pig [img]http://i.imgur.com/0zY5OY3.png[/img] *Dugong- IDEK [img]http://i.imgur.com/yacZIwV.png[/img] *Gerenuk - google it? it's like a giraffe and a deer had a baby. *superb bird of paradise - it is the oddest little bird... kinda pretty though... *BLOB FISH imagine [img]http://i.imgur.com/i6B54Cf.png[/img] totally a dragon's bffl-in-the-making *Gobi Jerboa *Magnificent Frigatebird *puffin *proboscis monkey - those shnauzes o__o [s]*[s]wooper! [/s]axolotl[/s] whoops noticed last minute this was suggested *dumbo octopus [img]http://i.imgur.com/vEWJTat.png[/img] *yeti crab yes, I'm weird. I am not ashamed. [/quote] "*this this" is called a nuddiebranch of salmader of the sea superb bird of paradise i need that in every stage of its dance moving around i have more to add *Desperate leaf chameleon - Critically Endangered *Madagascar big-headed turtle - Critically endagered *Roti Island snake-necked turtle - fist look it up you must see it second critically endangered *Mary river turtle look at it LOOK AT IT *Christmas Tree Worms - i know the dont have a face but they are so cute! *Leafy Seadragon - basically a leafy seahourse *Polka Dot Nudibranch - couldnt help it *Saola *barreleye - go on look it up *Gerp's Mouse Lemur *Black Spider Monkey *Pygmy Hog *Hirola *Helan Shan Pika *Vaquita what i was reading about them all that was from three years ago some could alread me gone.
THATSFANTASTIC wrote on 2014-04-01 18:52:32:
there is a serious lack of weird in the list - some of my suggestions will remedy that

*this thing
84FhoVf.png
it's the glacus alanticus aka "blue dragon"

*NARWHAL

*thorny dragon
WGF6fVf.png

*venezuelan poodle moth

*sea pig
0zY5OY3.png

*Dugong- IDEK
yacZIwV.png

*Gerenuk - google it? it's like a giraffe and a deer had a baby.

*superb bird of paradise - it is the oddest little bird... kinda pretty though...

*BLOB FISH
imagine
i6B54Cf.png
totally a dragon's bffl-in-the-making

*Gobi Jerboa

*Magnificent Frigatebird

*puffin

*proboscis monkey - those shnauzes o__o

*wooper! axolotl whoops noticed last minute this was suggested

*dumbo octopus
vEWJTat.png

*yeti crab

yes, I'm weird. I am not ashamed.
"*this this" is called a nuddiebranch of salmader of the sea

superb bird of paradise i need that in every stage of its dance moving around

i have more to add

*Desperate leaf chameleon - Critically Endangered

*Madagascar big-headed turtle - Critically endagered

*Roti Island snake-necked turtle - fist look it up you must see it second critically endangered

*Mary river turtle look at it LOOK AT IT

*Christmas Tree Worms - i know the dont have a face but they are so cute!

*Leafy Seadragon - basically a leafy seahourse

*Polka Dot Nudibranch - couldnt help it

*Saola

*barreleye - go on look it up

*Gerp's Mouse Lemur

*Black Spider Monkey

*Pygmy Hog

*Hirola

*Helan Shan Pika

*Vaquita

what i was reading about them all that was from three years ago some could alread me gone.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Ideas for festival familiars:
Unicorns based on the plants of that region (ie a mushroom unicorn for shadow, a snow crocus unicorn for ice, a zinnia unicorn for arcane, etc).
Converts/defectors from the opposite flight (ie an wind familiar that defected to earth, a shadow familiar that defected to light). For whichever flight ends up not having an opposite, it could be a defector from the beastclan hoards.
Slime familiars (who doesn't like slime?).
Monsters based off of Dungeons and Dragons classes (a cleric for plague, a paladin for light, a sorcerer for shadow/arcane, etc).
Ideas for festival familiars:
Unicorns based on the plants of that region (ie a mushroom unicorn for shadow, a snow crocus unicorn for ice, a zinnia unicorn for arcane, etc).
Converts/defectors from the opposite flight (ie an wind familiar that defected to earth, a shadow familiar that defected to light). For whichever flight ends up not having an opposite, it could be a defector from the beastclan hoards.
Slime familiars (who doesn't like slime?).
Monsters based off of Dungeons and Dragons classes (a cleric for plague, a paladin for light, a sorcerer for shadow/arcane, etc).
~Check out my profile for trades!~
A familiar that's just a bunch of these little guys. Like 4 familiars in one but you get what I'm saying [img]https://www.ddfl.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Garden-Eels.jpg[/img]
A familiar that's just a bunch of these little guys. Like 4 familiars in one but you get what I'm saying

Garden-Eels.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Skunk familiar please? A little love for skunks please?
Skunk familiar please? A little love for skunks please?
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Hear me out: [img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/0wRUgCXvg_RaZ2XE6y70MRGjMfSgbzruHNri4zCYpy4-5d15d2b2c720c__880.jpg[/img]
Hear me out:
0wRUgCXvg_RaZ2XE6y70MRGjMfSgbzruHNri4zCYpy4-5d15d2b2c720c__880.jpg
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
I'd really really love to increase familiar colour variations, releasing festive copycats in three alternate palettes.
The variety of colours each one can offer to match dragons is so awesome and I always end up wishing for just a few more palettes when the colour transitions are already so bold. It really helps pull together the crossing of gene secondary tones with their lore bonded companion?
I'd really really love to increase familiar colour variations, releasing festive copycats in three alternate palettes.
The variety of colours each one can offer to match dragons is so awesome and I always end up wishing for just a few more palettes when the colour transitions are already so bold. It really helps pull together the crossing of gene secondary tones with their lore bonded companion?
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 282 283