Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 283 284
A little strange but I would really like a cute carrot familiar, it could even have a white parsnip recolor!
A little strange but I would really like a cute carrot familiar, it could even have a white parsnip recolor!
I can make any dragon look good by making it a baby nocturne
Badgers, perhaps? I think American Badgers and Honey Badgers are close enough in physiology that one could be a recolour, though European Badgers would be rad as well. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Badgers, perhaps? I think American Badgers and Honey Badgers are close enough in physiology that one could be a recolour, though European Badgers would be rad as well.
water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
Eagles, like the Bald Eagle or the Great Golden Eagle
Eagles, like the Bald Eagle or the Great Golden Eagle
ZPHN6ju.png
OKAY BUT....just as a fellow player suggested.... a crab recolour you get from bonding with the Hardshell and Plantation Pincher. I don't know what sort of produce they should have though...maybe just hay and freshly mown grass? Maybe more ground produce like potatoes, lettuce, cabbage and similar? I do not know.
OKAY BUT....just as a fellow player suggested.... a crab recolour you get from bonding with the Hardshell and Plantation Pincher. I don't know what sort of produce they should have though...maybe just hay and freshly mown grass? Maybe more ground produce like potatoes, lettuce, cabbage and similar? I do not know.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
A more primitive ancestor to harpies that sort of looks like this (this is Ba, the personification of the soul) Okay I just found out that Ancient Egyptians didn't just believe that all animals had souls but that they were deserving of a special place in the Tuat, Sekhet Aaru specifically which is heaven, which makes me unbelievably happy, and they also put many non-human animals in the same pose that humans were put, with their arms crossed over their heart (place of soul). They truly were the ideal humans. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e7/c8/0a/e7c80aa3166f4bcddd616c04b9838fce.jpg[/img]
A more primitive ancestor to harpies that sort of looks like this (this is Ba, the personification of the soul)

Okay I just found out that Ancient Egyptians didn't just believe that all animals had souls but that they were deserving of a special place in the Tuat, Sekhet Aaru specifically which is heaven, which makes me unbelievably happy, and they also put many non-human animals in the same pose that humans were put, with their arms crossed over their heart (place of soul). They truly were the ideal humans.

e7c80aa3166f4bcddd616c04b9838fce.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Raccoons please! the food items aren't enough [item=raccoon]
Raccoons please! the food items aren't enough Raccoon
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
Can we get some cool sheep/goat familiars? I'd love to have a familiar based on a Jacob sheep! [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qqkBla1S-WU/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Can we get some cool sheep/goat familiars? I'd love to have a familiar based on a Jacob sheep!

maxresdefault.jpg
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
I think for maybe a NOTN familiar broken glass? Like different colors of glass swirling around to make an animal or dragon-like shape.
I think for maybe a NOTN familiar broken glass? Like different colors of glass swirling around to make an animal or dragon-like shape.
A Fiona feat for reaching Awakened with all 3 Kamaitachi familiars that got you a full on Kamaitachi crew. That'd be awesome.
A Fiona feat for reaching Awakened with all 3 Kamaitachi familiars that got you a full on Kamaitachi crew. That'd be awesome.
A highland coo would be cool.
A highland coo would be cool.
THEY/THEM
MOTHER OF DRAGONS
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 283 284