Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 282 283
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
We have autumn and spring millifae, why not also winter and summer millifae? I feel like we really should have the whole set
We have autumn and spring millifae, why not also winter and summer millifae? I feel like we really should have the whole set
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
Please, I'm begging you, I need chess piece familiars. They could make for a great Night of the Nocturne fam theme... or even a gift from Marva.
Please, I'm begging you, I need chess piece familiars. They could make for a great Night of the Nocturne fam theme... or even a gift from Marva.
A Wolpertinger with a more dynamic pose, like running or taking flight. Or anything rabbit related. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/0c/0b/0a0c0b5b0fd8e2480a5c4061a5f87d8f.jpg[/img]
A Wolpertinger with a more dynamic pose, like running or taking flight.
Or anything rabbit related.
0a0c0b5b0fd8e2480a5c4061a5f87d8f.jpg
anomalous_nekomata.png
Haven't seen a dynamic familiar suggestion so far, so consider:

A NOTN dynamic familiar that's a pumpkin monster. Goes through the stages of being a tiny sapling, a small pumpkin, a small jack-o-lantern, a bigger jack-o-lantern with leggies, the final adult pose with yknow lots of fines n being nice n active n stuff, then a rotting pumpkin, and finally mush.
I have no idea why I want this. But I Would Like It.

I'd also love a moth or butterfly based dynamic familiar! Goes through the stages you expect of a moth/butterfly
Haven't seen a dynamic familiar suggestion so far, so consider:

A NOTN dynamic familiar that's a pumpkin monster. Goes through the stages of being a tiny sapling, a small pumpkin, a small jack-o-lantern, a bigger jack-o-lantern with leggies, the final adult pose with yknow lots of fines n being nice n active n stuff, then a rotting pumpkin, and finally mush.
I have no idea why I want this. But I Would Like It.

I'd also love a moth or butterfly based dynamic familiar! Goes through the stages you expect of a moth/butterfly
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I'm all for more rodent and wildlife familiars that are food items. Squirrels, raccoons, chinchillas, turtles, squirrels, goats etc.
I'm all for more rodent and wildlife familiars that are food items. Squirrels, raccoons, chinchillas, turtles, squirrels, goats etc.
Z7cgb70.png
A jerboa familiar could be absolutely adorable! [img]https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/weird-and-wild-jerboa-1-s2048x1354-p.jpg[/img]
A jerboa familiar could be absolutely adorable!

weird-and-wild-jerboa-1-s2048x1354-p.jpg
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
I personally think.....we need more whales.
I personally think.....we need more whales.
earth.gif
Can we please have winged lions.
Can we please have winged lions.
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
COW FAM PLS
COW FAM PLS
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 282 283