Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 282 283
I'm one of those players that love to collect familiers, so a way to tell if I already have a species that's listed in the auction house (like in the marketplace) would be rad! -Nolan
I'm one of those players that love to collect familiers, so a way to tell if I already have a species that's listed in the auction house (like in the marketplace) would be rad! -Nolan
[quote name="monkfishlover" date="2018-08-09 11:59:50" ] deep sea creatures would be fun if theres ever a deep sea venue (it could be on the water/shadow border) like there could be a colossal squid boss familiar except it would be edgier and glow in the dark and it could also be like a vampire squid also a swipp swap/baldwin isopod since weve had the isopod foods for a while now this would be a really cool boss familiar too a weird ominous giant jellyfish would be perfect shadow element https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stygiomedusa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGkBnw6X6U [/quote] BIG YES Gulper eel pelican eel Stomiidae or "dragon fish" hag fish Vampire squid goblin shark Angler fish yeti crab or hairy crab (Kiwa hirsuta) Hatchet fish Frilled shark (Lots of primitive shark species to choose from yo) Blob fish Horseshoe crab sleeper shark/basking shark Megamouth shark venus flytrap anemone fangtooth Black swallower Predatory tunicate Deepsea lizardfish Giant Oarfish dumbo octopus Red Jumbo Jellyfish (tiburonia granrojo) chimera (shark) Moon jelly Glass Squid and many more Give us megalodon boss plz and Orange roughies are small and not intimidating looking, so could totally be a food
monkfishlover wrote on 2018-08-09 11:59:50:
deep sea creatures

would be fun if theres ever a deep sea venue (it could be on the water/shadow border)

like there could be a colossal squid boss familiar except it would be edgier and glow in the dark

and it could also be like a vampire squid

also a swipp swap/baldwin isopod since weve had the isopod foods for a while now

this would be a really cool boss familiar too
a weird ominous giant jellyfish
would be perfect shadow element
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stygiomedusa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGkBnw6X6U

BIG YES

Gulper eel
pelican eel
Stomiidae or "dragon fish"
hag fish
Vampire squid
goblin shark
Angler fish
yeti crab or hairy crab (Kiwa hirsuta)
Hatchet fish
Frilled shark (Lots of primitive shark species to choose from yo)
Blob fish
Horseshoe crab
sleeper shark/basking shark
Megamouth shark
venus flytrap anemone
fangtooth
Black swallower
Predatory tunicate
Deepsea lizardfish
Giant Oarfish
dumbo octopus
Red Jumbo Jellyfish (tiburonia granrojo)
chimera (shark)
Moon jelly
Glass Squid
and many more

Give us megalodon boss plz
and Orange roughies are small and not intimidating looking, so could totally be a food
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
[quote name="Pacack" date="2018-08-06 10:22:10" ] When I found the Everglade and Sandstrike Hedgehog food items, I really wanted there to be a familiar version, but there isn't. :( [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/4/4c/Everglade_Hedgehog.png[/img][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/3/36/Sandstrike_Hedgehog.png[/img] It would be pretty easy to add as a Swipp item, especially since we have Hedgehog familiars to base the recolors off of already. :) [/quote] Oh, that would make me SO happy~ *squees at the thought!* xD
Pacack wrote on 2018-08-06 10:22:10:
When I found the Everglade and Sandstrike Hedgehog food items, I really wanted there to be a familiar version, but there isn't. :(

Everglade_Hedgehog.pngSandstrike_Hedgehog.png

It would be pretty easy to add as a Swipp item, especially since we have Hedgehog familiars to base the recolors off of already. :)

Oh, that would make me SO happy~ *squees at the thought!* xD
6wR17En.png
Peacocks with seriously overkill tail feathers would be nice .-.
Peacocks with seriously overkill tail feathers would be nice .-.
Mufasa
I was thinking that since we have nymphs and goblins, why not fairies or pixies to go along with the apparel? I just think some more humanoid familiars would be cool :>
I was thinking that since we have nymphs and goblins, why not fairies or pixies to go along with the apparel? I just think some more humanoid familiars would be cool :>
purple_crystals_by_lacrimon-db9lbbh.pngf2u_decor_teal_forest__5_by_mairu_doggy-dbul9ff.pngpurple_crystals_by_lacrimon-db9lbbh.png
I THINKKKKKK

THERE SHOULD BE A NEW DESIGN FOR EACH AWAKENED FAMILIAR.

Like once a familiar became awakened they got a new design? That would be cool.
I THINKKKKKK

THERE SHOULD BE A NEW DESIGN FOR EACH AWAKENED FAMILIAR.

Like once a familiar became awakened they got a new design? That would be cool.
I AM the Tangerine
Ghosts / Specters / Poltergeists / Spirits ?
Ghosts / Specters / Poltergeists / Spirits ?
tumblr_inline_nv9bar5lwf1qfzxwy_250.png
I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but maybe have the familiars give a boost or assist in the Coliseum's monster battles?

Edit: A boost would come in the form of a stat increase, and assists would be healing one of your dragons or attacking an opponent. Your relationship with that familiar would dictate the size of the boost as well as the frequency and strength of assists. An Awakened familiar would give a bigger boost and assist more frequently and with more strength than a wary/tolerant familiar.
I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but maybe have the familiars give a boost or assist in the Coliseum's monster battles?

Edit: A boost would come in the form of a stat increase, and assists would be healing one of your dragons or attacking an opponent. Your relationship with that familiar would dictate the size of the boost as well as the frequency and strength of assists. An Awakened familiar would give a bigger boost and assist more frequently and with more strength than a wary/tolerant familiar.
Catfish Familiar as a Riot of Rot item :D
Catfish Familiar as a Riot of Rot item :D
pssst... dragons for sale here
Jellyfish familars, please. ;w; And more sharks! The two rocky threshers are the only ones we have. :C
Jellyfish familars, please. ;w; And more sharks! The two rocky threshers are the only ones we have. :C
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 282 283