Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | #UnnamedIsValid
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 162 163
No support. I have a hard time selling my named dragons as it is.
No support. I have a hard time selling my named dragons as it is.
nZJa3n3.png
Definitely support this, there is absolutely no reason to not have this already possible.
Definitely support this, there is absolutely no reason to not have this already possible.
+1
I have all sorts of dragons who I have held off on naming until the right one comes along, and I'm bummed that it's not possible for them to fight in the coliseum in order to earn their name.
+1
I have all sorts of dragons who I have held off on naming until the right one comes along, and I'm bummed that it's not possible for them to fight in the coliseum in order to earn their name.
@Badgermole "And I dub thee 'DodgyMcDodgerson'".
@Badgermole "And I dub thee 'DodgyMcDodgerson'".
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Support. Unnamed dragons can breed, be exalted, be sold, but they can't battle? A little consistency would be nice, FR.
Also, @Daxillionyx, would you mind clarifying why you don't support this? I'm curious.
Support. Unnamed dragons can breed, be exalted, be sold, but they can't battle? A little consistency would be nice, FR.
Also, @Daxillionyx, would you mind clarifying why you don't support this? I'm curious.
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
No support. Is it really so hard to press the Randomize button? It's astonishingly lazy. Dragons deserve names.
No support. Is it really so hard to press the Randomize button? It's astonishingly lazy. Dragons deserve names.
No support if it continues to be possible to exalt dragons without names.

Tentative support if it switches so unnamed dragons can battle but cannot be exalted, or dragons are auto-named from the random name generator when they're exalted unnamed.
No support if it continues to be possible to exalt dragons without names.

Tentative support if it switches so unnamed dragons can battle but cannot be exalted, or dragons are auto-named from the random name generator when they're exalted unnamed.
Hardcore support for this!
Hardcore support for this!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
Bump
Bump
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Support! If I want to train a dragon to sell or for someone I don't them to have to pay to rename it later.
Support! If I want to train a dragon to sell or for someone I don't them to have to pay to rename it later.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 162 163