Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 605 606 607 608 609 ... 708 709
A big yes to the Beastclan banner, that's gorgeous! A neutral banner could look really cool
A big yes to the Beastclan banner, that's gorgeous! A neutral banner could look really cool
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I kindly ask for bamboo fishing poles
I kindly ask for bamboo fishing poles
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Crochet hats and scarves, rain boots. Autumny cozy stuff. Some more sweaters.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-10-26 15:59:24" ] Crochet hats and scarves, rain boots. Autumny cozy stuff. Some more sweaters. [/quote] This. Thisthisthis.
SCB wrote on 2021-10-26 15:59:24:

This. Thisthisthis.
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
There's a huge lack of anything water-related. Not Water as in flight, just anything around water be it coastal, lake-related, river-related, fishery or sailory
There's a huge lack of anything water-related. Not Water as in flight, just anything around water be it coastal, lake-related, river-related, fishery or sailory
[center]TUSKS! Like warcraft trolls tusks: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796555951939256340/903020887073247272/latest.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796555951939256340/903020383282815026/949214.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796555951939256340/903020715148738660/latest.png[/img] - I can picture them in any dragon in the game~ I'll come back later with drawn examples of what I imagine would be cool.[/center]
TUSKS!

Like warcraft trolls tusks:

latest.png
949214.png
latest.png

-

I can picture them in any dragon in the game~

I'll come back later with drawn examples of what I imagine would be cool.
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
More festive items(collars and hats with bells on them)
More beards facial hair
More colors of the tea apparel sets
More Wacky Wigs
More Clown apparel
More beards facial hair
More colors of the tea apparel sets
More Wacky Wigs
More Clown apparel
MreCscM.pngctYHVNq.png
[quote name="seiza" date="2021-10-27 13:43:37" ] [center]TUSKS! Like warcraft trolls tusks: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796555951939256340/903020887073247272/latest.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796555951939256340/903020383282815026/949214.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796555951939256340/903020715148738660/latest.png[/img] - I can picture them in any dragon in the game~ I'll come back later with drawn examples of what I imagine would be cool.[/center] [/quote] I WANT TUSKS SO BAD!! YES! They're hard to even put in umas most of the time, they need to be an apparel ;w; [quote name="Glitterkitty" date="2021-10-27 18:02:12" ] More festive items(collars and hats with bells on them) (...) More Clown apparel [/quote] Always support more clown. and some nonspecific bell apparel would be great too. Or light strands :o
seiza wrote on 2021-10-27 13:43:37:
TUSKS!

Like warcraft trolls tusks:

latest.png
949214.png
latest.png

-

I can picture them in any dragon in the game~

I'll come back later with drawn examples of what I imagine would be cool.

I WANT TUSKS SO BAD!! YES! They're hard to even put in umas most of the time, they need to be an apparel ;w;

Glitterkitty wrote on 2021-10-27 18:02:12:
(...)
More Clown apparel

Always support more clown. and some nonspecific bell apparel would be great too. Or light strands :o
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I'm not sure if this goes under apparel suggestions and I've tried searching if it already has been mentioned before... but here's hoping anyway.

Flowerfall Bundles, please?

I don't tend to use all parts of the flower set - it's always the flowerfalls that I need the most. Would gladly purchase so many flowerfall bundles (perhaps offered in three separate bundles because there's so many colours).

Example:
Golden Florals Bundle: Marigold, Daisy, Tigerlily flowerfalls
Lovely Florals Bundle: Red Rose, Dried, Violet flowerfalls
Cool Florals Bundle: Larkspur, Seapetals, Silver flowerfalls

Names are just what I came up with at the moment, and I sorted them into like-colours, but there you go! I hope it might be helpful <3
I'm not sure if this goes under apparel suggestions and I've tried searching if it already has been mentioned before... but here's hoping anyway.

Flowerfall Bundles, please?

I don't tend to use all parts of the flower set - it's always the flowerfalls that I need the most. Would gladly purchase so many flowerfall bundles (perhaps offered in three separate bundles because there's so many colours).

Example:
Golden Florals Bundle: Marigold, Daisy, Tigerlily flowerfalls
Lovely Florals Bundle: Red Rose, Dried, Violet flowerfalls
Cool Florals Bundle: Larkspur, Seapetals, Silver flowerfalls

Names are just what I came up with at the moment, and I sorted them into like-colours, but there you go! I hope it might be helpful <3
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
I just ran across a really cool space-y dragon but we have no space helmets! Would be really awesome if we could get those... just a clear helmet would work for all dragons. Art would probably be close to the halos just a bubble helmet
I just ran across a really cool space-y dragon but we have no space helmets! Would be really awesome if we could get those... just a clear helmet would work for all dragons. Art would probably be close to the halos just a bubble helmet
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
1 2 ... 605 606 607 608 609 ... 708 709