Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 561 562 563 564 565 ... 708 709
Trays of donuts or cookies
Like the tea sets but sweets
Trays of donuts or cookies
Like the tea sets but sweets
minibununu.pngshinjismol.png
I really want more pets, especially bunnies. More bunny breeds!
I'd also like pet fish, like a beta fish in a bowl that sits by the dragon.
And I'd like food items, a big pumpkin to sit by the dragon or a carrot to go in their mouth.
And I'd like food items, a big pumpkin to sit by the dragon or a carrot to go in their mouth.
[quote name="Astraya" date="2021-02-02 11:11:51" ] I really want more pets, especially bunnies. More bunny breeds! I'd also like pet fish, like a beta fish in a bowl that sits by the dragon. And I'd like food items, a big pumpkin to sit by the dragon or a carrot to go in their mouth. [/quote] Chickens too! aaaa
Astraya wrote on 2021-02-02 11:11:51:

Chickens too! aaaa
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
*inhales*

a basket of dates. please.
*inhales*

Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@Natron" date="2021-02-03 08:52:21" ] *inhales* a basket of dates. please. [/quote] I love how every time I visit the apparel suggestions you're either concuring with another post or talking passionately about some baskets
@Natron wrote on 2021-02-03 08:52:21:
*inhales*

I love how every time I visit the apparel suggestions you're either concuring with another post or talking passionately about some baskets
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
[quote name="@Eucyon" date="2021-02-03 08:57:24" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2021-02-03 08:52:21" ] *inhales* a basket of dates. please. [/quote] I love how every time I visit the apparel suggestions you're either concuring with another post or talking passionately about some baskets [/quote] I have 356 entries in this thread alone and am subbed to it so I read literally every new suggestion that is made, my presence is inevitable HAHAHAHA
@Eucyon wrote on 2021-02-03 08:57:24:
Natron wrote on 2021-02-03 08:52:21:
*inhales*

I love how every time I visit the apparel suggestions you're either concuring with another post or talking passionately about some baskets

I have 356 entries in this thread alone and am subbed to it so I read literally every new suggestion that is made, my presence is inevitable HAHAHAHA
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
a waiter set that has different variants for restaurant, cafe, bakery, and bar
a waiter set that has different variants for restaurant, cafe, bakery, and bar
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
actual shoes?? current 'boots' and 'spats' all seem to have individual toe parts like gloves. I just want some shoes that turn dragon feet into blobs like people shoes do
actual shoes?? current 'boots' and 'spats' all seem to have individual toe parts like gloves. I just want some shoes that turn dragon feet into blobs like people shoes do
66283183.png 66719993.png
"Peddler's" line of festival apparel.

Single large apparel applying hanging goods all over the dragon
  • Light - Peddler of Knowledge - all shapes and sizes of books, scrolls, papyrus, magnifying glasses, oil lamps
  • Lightning - Peddler of Creation - every manner of gear, electric orb, & frankenstein lab tool
  • Fire - Peddler of Victory - daggers, maces, claw-guards, spiked knuckles, wing-blades, shirukin, caltrops,
  • Arcane - Peddler of Investigation - telescopes, microscopes, probes, hour-glasses, various clocks and dials
  • Plague - Peddler of Vigor - you ever been to one of those medical-themed haunted houses okay that but hanging off a dragons I can see it you can see it don't make me describe it also probably some vials and horrible things in jars
  • Earth - Peddler of the Past - geodes, fossils, relics, rockhounding & archeological equipment only with an Old West gold-digging vibe
  • Ice - Peddler of Justice - chains, locks, hand-cuffs, that muzzle gag Loki was wearing at the end of Avengers
  • Shadow - Peddler of Illusion - fun-house mirrors, puzzle boxes, wooden masks and feathered masks and all kinds of masks
  • Wind - Peddler of Adventure - compasses, rope, climbing spurs, camping pans
  • Water - Peddler of Visions - new age / scrying tools including crystal balls, crystal skulls, dowsing rods, pendulums, i-ching coins, knucklebones, mirrors
  • Nature - Peddler of Growth - seedlings, air plants, butt-rocks, dogwood saplings, gardening tools

adding to above - coordinating familiars could be little homunculi in terrarium jars (a tiny lab, a tiny garden, etc...)
"Peddler's" line of festival apparel.

Single large apparel applying hanging goods all over the dragon
  • Light - Peddler of Knowledge - all shapes and sizes of books, scrolls, papyrus, magnifying glasses, oil lamps
  • Lightning - Peddler of Creation - every manner of gear, electric orb, & frankenstein lab tool
  • Fire - Peddler of Victory - daggers, maces, claw-guards, spiked knuckles, wing-blades, shirukin, caltrops,
  • Arcane - Peddler of Investigation - telescopes, microscopes, probes, hour-glasses, various clocks and dials
  • Plague - Peddler of Vigor - you ever been to one of those medical-themed haunted houses okay that but hanging off a dragons I can see it you can see it don't make me describe it also probably some vials and horrible things in jars
  • Earth - Peddler of the Past - geodes, fossils, relics, rockhounding & archeological equipment only with an Old West gold-digging vibe
  • Ice - Peddler of Justice - chains, locks, hand-cuffs, that muzzle gag Loki was wearing at the end of Avengers
  • Shadow - Peddler of Illusion - fun-house mirrors, puzzle boxes, wooden masks and feathered masks and all kinds of masks
  • Wind - Peddler of Adventure - compasses, rope, climbing spurs, camping pans
  • Water - Peddler of Visions - new age / scrying tools including crystal balls, crystal skulls, dowsing rods, pendulums, i-ching coins, knucklebones, mirrors
  • Nature - Peddler of Growth - seedlings, air plants, butt-rocks, dogwood saplings, gardening tools

adding to above - coordinating familiars could be little homunculi in terrarium jars (a tiny lab, a tiny garden, etc...)
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
[center]Scarves and highnoon hanks.. except they cover the face of the dragon. I don’t know about you but these guys sit far too low the neck for my liking [item=black highnoon hank][/center]
Scarves and highnoon hanks.. except they cover the face of the dragon.
I don’t know about you but these guys sit far too low the neck for my liking
Black Highnoon Hank
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png