Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 562 563 564 565 566 ... 708 709
[center]Scarves and highnoon hanks.. except they cover the face of the dragon. I don’t know about you but these guys sit far too low the neck for my liking [item=black highnoon hank][/center]
Scarves and highnoon hanks.. except they cover the face of the dragon.
I don’t know about you but these guys sit far too low the neck for my liking
Black Highnoon Hank
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Give us beard apparel and of varying lengths, like both long wizard-y beards as well as shorter beards. I'd like to be able to change one of my Imps into a Ridgeback and I can't right now because he needs to have a white beard and he's wearing a UMA that makes his Imp beard white, but the minute I don't need to use that UMA because I have beard apparel, he's getting snootified. Let me be able to burn my money, FR. PLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS.
Give us beard apparel and of varying lengths, like both long wizard-y beards as well as shorter beards. I'd like to be able to change one of my Imps into a Ridgeback and I can't right now because he needs to have a white beard and he's wearing a UMA that makes his Imp beard white, but the minute I don't need to use that UMA because I have beard apparel, he's getting snootified. Let me be able to burn my money, FR. PLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
How about this? Butterfly-themed apparel breezes!

Like the Flowerfall apparel items, but with butterflies. I was thinking maybe even moths.

Or you could intermix the butterflies/moths with actual flowers of different types and colors. I came up with ten different types of recolour, five of which could be made into moths. Some of the apparel names have slashes, which just means that I couldn't decide on just one. So the admins get to pick if they ever make these! (Though that chance is highly unlikely.)

The naming theme could be the name of the butterfly the colouration is based off, then either Breeze, Swarm, or Kaleidoscope (the latter two are terms for a lot of butterflies in one place). For the purposes of this list I will be using "kaleidoscope". However, the Moth-swarm apparels in this list will be called "eclipses".

Recolor Ideas:
  • Monarch Kaleidoscope — Orange butterflies with black cell-like lines like monarch butterflies.
  • Common/Adonis/Dusky Blue Kaleidoscope — Blue butterflies with brown or beige edges. (Outside of wings are brown, inside of wings are blue.)
  • Red Lacewing/Red Laced Kaleidoscope — Black butterflies with a very large, red, rounded patch in the middle of both their wings. Has white spots on black portions of wings.
  • Dusky Black/Black Rose Kaleidoscope — Pitch-black (or as close as possible) butterflies. May have an accent of dark purple around the wings? (I came up with this one on the spot because I couldn't find a butterfly species that was entirely black.)
  • Varied Dusky-Blue Kaleidoscope — Mainly purple butterflies. A better description would be brown butterflies with two large purple rectangular/triangular patches on each wing and the brown border.

AND NOW FOR THE (potential, shhhhh) FUZZY FLIERS:
  • Swallowtail Kaleidoscope / Brimstone Eclipse — Yellow butterflies with black cell-like lines, some grey shaded cells and one spot near tails of wings, red over blue./Yellow moths with some brown patches near top edges of wings.
  • Wood/Large White Kaleidoscope / Satin Eclipse — White butterflies. May have very faint brown patches. / White, fuzzy moths. Wings may be slightly transparent and tinted blue. (I think the Pokemon Frosmoth looks a lot like the satin moth.)
  • Rosy Maple Eclipse — Pastel pink and yellow moths with a butter-yellow furred body and head, with two golden antennae. (They look sooo cute! Also, I couldn't find any pink butterflies.)
  • Green Hairstreak/Luna Moth Kaleidoscope/Eclipse — Green butterflies with a faint white streak on wings. (If you want to go for Luna Moth, use the food item as a reference! A joke could be made about insect eaters here.)
  • Prismatic Kaleidoscope/Eclipse — Rainbow butterflies/moths. Have fun.

That's all of them! I may end up going back to this list to edit in some reference pictures or adding more colour types.
How about this? Butterfly-themed apparel breezes!

Like the Flowerfall apparel items, but with butterflies. I was thinking maybe even moths.

Or you could intermix the butterflies/moths with actual flowers of different types and colors. I came up with ten different types of recolour, five of which could be made into moths. Some of the apparel names have slashes, which just means that I couldn't decide on just one. So the admins get to pick if they ever make these! (Though that chance is highly unlikely.)

The naming theme could be the name of the butterfly the colouration is based off, then either Breeze, Swarm, or Kaleidoscope (the latter two are terms for a lot of butterflies in one place). For the purposes of this list I will be using "kaleidoscope". However, the Moth-swarm apparels in this list will be called "eclipses".

Recolor Ideas:
  • Monarch Kaleidoscope — Orange butterflies with black cell-like lines like monarch butterflies.
  • Common/Adonis/Dusky Blue Kaleidoscope — Blue butterflies with brown or beige edges. (Outside of wings are brown, inside of wings are blue.)
  • Red Lacewing/Red Laced Kaleidoscope — Black butterflies with a very large, red, rounded patch in the middle of both their wings. Has white spots on black portions of wings.
  • Dusky Black/Black Rose Kaleidoscope — Pitch-black (or as close as possible) butterflies. May have an accent of dark purple around the wings? (I came up with this one on the spot because I couldn't find a butterfly species that was entirely black.)
  • Varied Dusky-Blue Kaleidoscope — Mainly purple butterflies. A better description would be brown butterflies with two large purple rectangular/triangular patches on each wing and the brown border.

AND NOW FOR THE (potential, shhhhh) FUZZY FLIERS:
  • Swallowtail Kaleidoscope / Brimstone Eclipse — Yellow butterflies with black cell-like lines, some grey shaded cells and one spot near tails of wings, red over blue./Yellow moths with some brown patches near top edges of wings.
  • Wood/Large White Kaleidoscope / Satin Eclipse — White butterflies. May have very faint brown patches. / White, fuzzy moths. Wings may be slightly transparent and tinted blue. (I think the Pokemon Frosmoth looks a lot like the satin moth.)
  • Rosy Maple Eclipse — Pastel pink and yellow moths with a butter-yellow furred body and head, with two golden antennae. (They look sooo cute! Also, I couldn't find any pink butterflies.)
  • Green Hairstreak/Luna Moth Kaleidoscope/Eclipse — Green butterflies with a faint white streak on wings. (If you want to go for Luna Moth, use the food item as a reference! A joke could be made about insect eaters here.)
  • Prismatic Kaleidoscope/Eclipse — Rainbow butterflies/moths. Have fun.

That's all of them! I may end up going back to this list to edit in some reference pictures or adding more colour types.
Ok but consider: Planets. You can make them a gem/Baldwin set and have your dragon being orbited by mini planets to give your dragon the impression they are big... or something cool.

Also tbh just more items humans/characters might have on them, so people can possibly make more in-depth fandragons, or just to fit lore/a dragons personality more depending on What it is.
Ok but consider: Planets. You can make them a gem/Baldwin set and have your dragon being orbited by mini planets to give your dragon the impression they are big... or something cool.

Also tbh just more items humans/characters might have on them, so people can possibly make more in-depth fandragons, or just to fit lore/a dragons personality more depending on What it is.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Been thinking about this for a while but finally got about to doing a mock-up; but some more "growths" to match the antlers would be great! Current colors, in order of Ebony, Tawny, Bone: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419779815717994496/808051852879986709/unknown.png[/img] A potential recolor: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419779815717994496/808051910707511306/unknown.png[/img] I've seen some folks ask for saber fangs before and I feel like making them match the antlers would be a great idea, along with some other additions -- elbow/ankle spikes, wing spikes, tail spikes and a back plate. Maybe could be part of a revamp for the antlers? I know I'd love to see more than just the ebony, tawny and bone colors.
Been thinking about this for a while but finally got about to doing a mock-up; but some more "growths" to match the antlers would be great!

Current colors, in order of Ebony, Tawny, Bone:
unknown.png

A potential recolor:
unknown.png

I've seen some folks ask for saber fangs before and I feel like making them match the antlers would be a great idea, along with some other additions -- elbow/ankle spikes, wing spikes, tail spikes and a back plate. Maybe could be part of a revamp for the antlers? I know I'd love to see more than just the ebony, tawny and bone colors.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
OH MY GODS, those boney growths are fantastic, I love that so much, that's such pretty art!
OH MY GODS, those boney growths are fantastic, I love that so much, that's such pretty art!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Those boney growths are amazing.

_

My apparel suggestions for the day:

-Cornucopias.

-Fruit basket hats, and fruit baskets. (Including the basket of dates Natron suggested.)

-Baguettes.

-Pumpkins and other gourds. I know FR isn't going to acknowledge Earth holidays like Halloween which is fine, I'm not asking for a jack-o-lantern, but I'd like pumpkin apparel anyway. Bonus points if the pumpkin replaces the pearl for Pearlcatchers the way the Companion Comet does on M pose Pearlcatchers.

-Footwear as headwear. Like, a boot that goes on a dragon's head as a hat (like Vermin Supreme).

-More birds. Crows/ravens, falcons/hawks, homing pigeons... a turkey. A rubber chicken for the lulz.

-Clown noses.

-Gnome hats, which would go well with the beard apparel I suggested earlier.
Those boney growths are amazing.

_

My apparel suggestions for the day:

-Cornucopias.

-Fruit basket hats, and fruit baskets. (Including the basket of dates Natron suggested.)

-Baguettes.

-Pumpkins and other gourds. I know FR isn't going to acknowledge Earth holidays like Halloween which is fine, I'm not asking for a jack-o-lantern, but I'd like pumpkin apparel anyway. Bonus points if the pumpkin replaces the pearl for Pearlcatchers the way the Companion Comet does on M pose Pearlcatchers.

-Footwear as headwear. Like, a boot that goes on a dragon's head as a hat (like Vermin Supreme).

-More birds. Crows/ravens, falcons/hawks, homing pigeons... a turkey. A rubber chicken for the lulz.

-Clown noses.

-Gnome hats, which would go well with the beard apparel I suggested earlier.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
i'm seeing some people recommend plaid outfits and i'd also like to say i would love to have some red/black plaid outfits! Even a lumberjack outfit would be amazing.

Also would like to recommend some actual animal collars (with a bone or fish tag) for pet/pet memorial dragons.
i'm seeing some people recommend plaid outfits and i'd also like to say i would love to have some red/black plaid outfits! Even a lumberjack outfit would be amazing.

Also would like to recommend some actual animal collars (with a bone or fish tag) for pet/pet memorial dragons.
[quote name="JuniperCorgi" date="2021-02-09 10:08:19" ] i'm seeing some people recommend plaid outfits and i'd also like to say i would love to have some red/black plaid outfits! Even a lumberjack outfit would be amazing. Also would like to recommend some actual animal collars (with a bone or fish tag) for pet/pet memorial dragons. [/quote] PLEASE. A BLACK DOG COLLAR- I beg you. I need it for myself.
JuniperCorgi wrote on 2021-02-09 10:08:19:

PLEASE. A BLACK DOG COLLAR- I beg you. I need it for myself.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hello yes I've come back because I just realized why I made the bone growths mockup;

I LOVE apparel that... isn't apparel? Stuff that you can put on your dragon that looks like it's a part of the dragon and not just clothing they can take on and off. I feel like it makes dragons more unique!

Some suggestions:

More fur -- different colored fur for the elbows, ankles, cheeks, smaller tail tufts, etc.

More manes -- Braided manes, wavy and curly manes, super fluffy manes, crested manes that are like mohawks going from the head to like mid-tail, scraggly messy manes.

More feathers -- Crests for the head, cheeks, elbows and ankles! More wings would be cool too.

Scales -- Like patches of fish-like scales in different spots.

More fins -- Stuff that makes our dragons look aquatic! Frills, gills, fins, etc.

Teeth -- Kinda playing off my bone growth/antler suggestion, but even on their own I feel like saber fangs and tusks would be a popular addition.

Claws -- Also sort of part of my last suggestion, but longer claws in different colors would be neat!

Tails -- Kind of a weird one and would probably have to be tailored to each breed but giving dragons multiple tails would be cool.
Hello yes I've come back because I just realized why I made the bone growths mockup;

I LOVE apparel that... isn't apparel? Stuff that you can put on your dragon that looks like it's a part of the dragon and not just clothing they can take on and off. I feel like it makes dragons more unique!

Some suggestions:

More fur -- different colored fur for the elbows, ankles, cheeks, smaller tail tufts, etc.

More manes -- Braided manes, wavy and curly manes, super fluffy manes, crested manes that are like mohawks going from the head to like mid-tail, scraggly messy manes.

More feathers -- Crests for the head, cheeks, elbows and ankles! More wings would be cool too.

Scales -- Like patches of fish-like scales in different spots.

More fins -- Stuff that makes our dragons look aquatic! Frills, gills, fins, etc.

Teeth -- Kinda playing off my bone growth/antler suggestion, but even on their own I feel like saber fangs and tusks would be a popular addition.

Claws -- Also sort of part of my last suggestion, but longer claws in different colors would be neat!

Tails -- Kind of a weird one and would probably have to be tailored to each breed but giving dragons multiple tails would be cool.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
1 2 ... 562 563 564 565 566 ... 708 709