Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Argiope
I am in love with both of your submissions, especially the geode one.
@Douglas
I need that fossil Wildclaw, seriously.
@Argiope
I am in love with both of your submissions, especially the geode one.
@Douglas
I need that fossil Wildclaw, seriously.
@Douglas @Javen DO WANT [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g47/dingo302/fossil-dragon.png[/img][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/243/a/2/relic_by_javen-d6kjqgu.png[/img] @Argiope [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/02652076461d55d669b5f85275ffd49f/tumblr_mvxf5hIocm1sg4yr2o1_400.png[/img] Because of the position of the inclusions the geodes look like abscesses to me = kinda gorey. I guess for others it may not look like that, but to me = D: However, I really love Refraction skin. /pets the shiny
@Douglas @Javen DO WANT
fossil-dragon.pngrelic_by_javen-d6kjqgu.png

@Argiope
tumblr_mvxf5hIocm1sg4yr2o1_400.png

Because of the position of the inclusions the geodes look like abscesses to me = kinda gorey. I guess for others it may not look like that, but to me = D:
However, I really love Refraction skin. /pets the shiny
ZPPY.png
off to a great start! i've been dreaming of shiny gemstone dragons *u*

@cru - my favorite so far, i adore what you've done with the plates and horns
@daichym - looks just like moonstone! the multicolored shimmer is wonderful
@argiope - LOVING refraction, beautiful color choices and a theme so fitting for a mirror!

@douglas - both of your concepts are great! i especially love the fossil, the gritty sandy texture is perfect, and the choice of breed really works! perhaps a version of it could be based more on the archeopteryx fossil? would love some bone and feather imprints on the wings.

hoping to see more fossils from other entrants!

a fae with plant fossil wings would look neat!
as for gems, maybe someone could try a 'carbon and diamond' theme?
off to a great start! i've been dreaming of shiny gemstone dragons *u*

@cru - my favorite so far, i adore what you've done with the plates and horns
@daichym - looks just like moonstone! the multicolored shimmer is wonderful
@argiope - LOVING refraction, beautiful color choices and a theme so fitting for a mirror!

@douglas - both of your concepts are great! i especially love the fossil, the gritty sandy texture is perfect, and the choice of breed really works! perhaps a version of it could be based more on the archeopteryx fossil? would love some bone and feather imprints on the wings.

hoping to see more fossils from other entrants!

a fae with plant fossil wings would look neat!
as for gems, maybe someone could try a 'carbon and diamond' theme?
@Eurus
@Niverdia
@leviath

Thank you for the love/mentions. ;w;

I'll be working on and off on the Ridgeback to make it less... boring OTL, but my Wildclaw is pretty successful it seems. asfdgd

I picked Wildclaw because of it's raptor-like anatomy, which I thought would be perfect for something fossil-related. Leviath, I totally forgot about the archeopteryx and feather imprints; I'll take your advice and try to incorporate something into the wings sometime soon. uwu

Thank you!
@Eurus
@Niverdia
@leviath

Thank you for the love/mentions. ;w;

I'll be working on and off on the Ridgeback to make it less... boring OTL, but my Wildclaw is pretty successful it seems. asfdgd

I picked Wildclaw because of it's raptor-like anatomy, which I thought would be perfect for something fossil-related. Leviath, I totally forgot about the archeopteryx and feather imprints; I'll take your advice and try to incorporate something into the wings sometime soon. uwu

Thank you!
@Javen I really like your Relic skin
@Javen I really like your Relic skin
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@douglas

oh wow, i just googled that rock formation, so pretty! maybe the chest plates could reflect the pattern as well, since they're both a similar layered triangle shape? and/or maybe instead of just straight lines down the wings the lines could be more like: http://s8.postimg.org/ok3b8l5ud/sdfgdsf.png ??

you're welcome, i'm super excited to see what you do!
@douglas

oh wow, i just googled that rock formation, so pretty! maybe the chest plates could reflect the pattern as well, since they're both a similar layered triangle shape? and/or maybe instead of just straight lines down the wings the lines could be more like: http://s8.postimg.org/ok3b8l5ud/sdfgdsf.png ??

you're welcome, i'm super excited to see what you do!
Is that a How i mine for fish? Wildclaw?
Is that a How i mine for fish? Wildclaw?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
couple of favorites alrdy. Some really good skins out there

@therougecat amazing skydancer skin

@AriiKnave Glee that tundra is soo cute. Love that skin.

@EmeraldDragon amazing skin

@Snapdragoon ohh dear i wish gembond displayed that way on tundras. Really nice
couple of favorites alrdy. Some really good skins out there

@therougecat amazing skydancer skin

@AriiKnave Glee that tundra is soo cute. Love that skin.

@EmeraldDragon amazing skin

@Snapdragoon ohh dear i wish gembond displayed that way on tundras. Really nice
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
oh, the opal and labradorite and moonstone skins! The geode ones! That Wildclaw fossil! Ouroboros! These are all so beautiful!

Can I hope to see a male Guardian skin? I really feel like they're left out of the skinning. *sadface*

I was playing around with GIMP, attempting a labradorite for the male Guardian... and realised my art skills are just too much lacking to achieve what I wanted. But I'll be eagerly looking at all the pretty!
oh, the opal and labradorite and moonstone skins! The geode ones! That Wildclaw fossil! Ouroboros! These are all so beautiful!

Can I hope to see a male Guardian skin? I really feel like they're left out of the skinning. *sadface*

I was playing around with GIMP, attempting a labradorite for the male Guardian... and realised my art skills are just too much lacking to achieve what I wanted. But I'll be eagerly looking at all the pretty!
Please @ me if you reply to me, or I may not see your response!
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
celticmaenad-on-fr.tumblr.com
@Snapdragoon if yours wins, I might just get a tundra.
@Snapdragoon if yours wins, I might just get a tundra.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52