Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
@leviath ( I trust your opinion so I'm pinging you. afsdgfhd ) I had an idea while I was out today. I'm not sure if I executed it well, because I don't know if it looks "bloody" but I could just change hues if so. But, cave painting dragon? [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g47/dingo302/cave-paintings.png[/img] Version with less red: [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g47/dingo302/cave-paintings-take-2.png[/img]
@leviath
( I trust your opinion so I'm pinging you. afsdgfhd )

I had an idea while I was out today. I'm not sure if I executed it well, because I don't know if it looks "bloody" but I could just change hues if so.

But, cave painting dragon?

cave-paintings.png

Version with less red:

cave-paintings-take-2.png
@DepravityInBlack thankyou :D
@DepravityInBlack thankyou :D
randomz_random_art_shop_tiny_sig_copy_by_randomznez-d6bryhi.pngsirran_chibi_by_randomznez-d6w0p5h.pngrrss_banner_by_randomznez-d6fgx66.gif
@Daichym
as a collector of green dragons, I am pretty much drooling over your malachite skin
@Daichym
as a collector of green dragons, I am pretty much drooling over your malachite skin
@Douglas
Dunno if I'm allowed to voice my opinion...
But I love your idea, though I prefer the second version.
Really beautiful skin, only the wings look a bit empty in my opinion, perhaps a bit of red on the tips or so?
@Douglas
Really beautiful skin, only the wings look a bit empty in my opinion, perhaps a bit of red on the tips or so?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@anka

Oh no, other opinions are always appreciated! And, yeah, I like the second one better, too.

You're right, maybe i should add a little more color and some red tips to the wings. Thank you!
@anka

Oh no, other opinions are always appreciated! And, yeah, I like the second one better, too.

You're right, maybe i should add a little more color and some red tips to the wings. Thank you!
@Douglas
You are welcome, I really cross my fingers here, hoping this skin wins.
I SO want it xD
Really beautiful and such an original idea and the choice of colors is nice, and yeah, I like it.
@Douglas
You are welcome, I really cross my fingers here, hoping this skin wins.
I SO want it xD
Really beautiful and such an original idea and the choice of colors is nice, and yeah, I like it.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Douglas

Beautiful! So original too! *-*
@Douglas

Beautiful! So original too! *-*
8tikKHv.png
@Septica
Hihi ^^
As I said, was just my first go and an idea ^^ Thanks for the input =D I'll work on something a little less clashy next ^^
@Septica
Hihi ^^
As I said, was just my first go and an idea ^^ Thanks for the input =D I'll work on something a little less clashy next ^^
@AnKa [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g47/dingo302/cave-take-3.png[/img] Any better? @leviath Sorry to ping you again but I added indentations to the wings; they're very subtle because anything too jutting didn't look right, but I think it looks better (and more stone/fossil-like, too). [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g47/dingo302/fossil-feathers-1.png[/img]
@AnKa

cave-take-3.png

Any better?

@leviath

Sorry to ping you again but I added indentations to the wings; they're very subtle because anything too jutting didn't look right, but I think it looks better (and more stone/fossil-like, too).

fossil-feathers-1.png
[quote name="AnKa" date="2013-11-08 13:54:42"]@Douglas Dunno if I'm allowed to voice my opinion... But I love your idea, though I prefer the second version. Really beautiful skin, only the wings look a bit empty in my opinion, perhaps a bit of red on the tips or so?[/quote] @douglas that's pretty much what i was going to say, haha! sorry for the lateness the details on both look perfect now, best of luck for the contest!
AnKa wrote on 2013-11-08 13:54:42:
@Douglas

@douglas

that's pretty much what i was going to say, haha! sorry for the lateness
the details on both look perfect now, best of luck for the contest!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52